šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Sina was the first broker that Ive met leasing vehicles, who reached out to me offering help. He had all the answers with explanation to the questions I had.Honestly Im still extremely happy that I came across a vehicle I wasnt aware of but Sina helped me find one thatā€™s significanty much better. His deals are unbelievable and he will always always answer your texts and calls which is a big plus! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This was my first time using a lease broker and Sina (@AutoCompanion) did not disappoint in getting me a great deal on an X5 M50i with the build I was looking for. Sina responded almost instantly to my inquiry on LH and was quick to respond throughout the process. Sina put me in touch with the sales manager at the dealer within an hour and within 30 minutes, the deal was done.

I picked up the car yesterday and it was the easiest and fastest car delivery I have every experienced. Everything was as promised and everything was ready to go - no grief and no wasted time.

I had a good first experience working with a lease broker and would highly recommend Sina to anyone looking for a good lease deal.

1 Like

Huge shout out to Sina aka @AutoCompanion. Got the best possible deal on 2021 BMW X5. He not only helped me secure the deal, but also provided his valuable inputs throughout the process. He was always available ready to assist. Long story short if you are in the market for a car just look no further contact the dude- @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Great experience with Sina. I reached out to him with a build request I was having trouble getting done on a 2021 X7M50i. Within a few hours, he had found a dealer under the terms we had discussed and we had the order in that day. We lucked out with a build slot, and my vehicle was at the dealership 17 days later. Completing the process with the dealer (from across the country) was straightforward and without surprises.

My shipping experience is another story for another topic, but I highly recommend Sina and have already referred friends to him.

1 Like

First time hack. Iā€™ve never used a broker before. Always thought I could get good deals on my own.
I didnā€™t know how wrong I was until I discovered the forum here.
I got in touch with Sina @AutoCompanion after seeing some of his spreadsheet deals. TBH, I was skeptical on an M8 Competition deal he posted, even until the shipper was unloading the car in front of my office and handing me the key. I had spoken to two local dealers who thought I was crazy to even suggest a similar deal. But Sina was great. Very straightforward, answered all my questions quickly, thoroughly, and patiently. We spoke several times via text and phone. He was courteous through the whole process. Extremely happy with the tremendous deal on the M8C. Amazingly the whole process took less than 2 weeks from reaching out to him through getting the car delivered from out of state. Thanks Sina!

7 Likes

Sina was awesome to work with. My buddy recommend Sina and he delivered great service with a great price. The best deal we got by far.
Love the GLB , he made it happen!
Thanks and see you in 1 year for our next car.

1 Like

Unfortunately @AutoCompanion and I did not put together a deal. But @AutoCompanion was kind enough to provide feedback on the deal I had worked out. Will certainly recommend and reach out for the next hack. Appreciate your time and thank you.

1 Like

Sina was great to work with. Always available and ready to answer your questions. I got a great deal on a C43 which no other dealer would come even close. Thanks buddy and will certainly work with you in the future.

1 Like

Sina was awesome to work with and very responsive to answer your questions. My lease was ending in a week so I needed a car ASAP. I was in the markert for a BMW and Sina was able to find me a great price on a 2021 BMW 530ix on the same day I reached out to him. The whole process took less than a week. Love the new car she is beautiful. Iā€™d highly recommend Sina to anyone looking for a new car. He can accommodate and get you the best deals. I will definitely be reaching back out to Sina again once this lease is over.

1 Like

Working with Sina was easy and enjoyable. This was my first time using a lease broker and Sina made the entire process easy and painless. He helped me source a BMW 330 loaner for an incredible deal. The car was spotless and exactly as described. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car to reach out to Sina. I certainly will be for my next lease.

1 Like

Worked with Sina to find a new Mercedes in our area. Sina, was very helpful and responsive from the get go. He helped us find a hard to find color combination; but it was all worth the extra days searching. Would give Sina the highest rating; very responsive and made the process easy. Took all of the stress out of lengthy haggling and negotiations.

1 Like

Thanks to Sina for getting a great deal on a C43. Sina was extremely patient, responsive, and courteous too. Sina and his dealership were able to get the exact car I was looking for (they had to work with the other dealership to get the car). The whole process was fast and I got my car within 2 days even though the car was in a different dealership.

I will recommend Sina to everyone. I will definitely be coming back when I am in the market for a new car or renewing my existing C43 lease.

1 Like

First time hacker, Sina was great to deal with. He was able to walk through the process and get me a great deal on a 2020 GLB. He also connected me with a shipping company, which made the whole process as smooth as I couldā€™ve asked for. Sina was patient and made himself available, even during a family vacation. Thanks again to Sina, highly recommend!

1 Like

This is long overdue. I was looking for a deal for probably 1 - 1/2 month and Sina helped me get a very nice C43 build. I donā€™t have the calculator anymore but was a sweet 10+ score. MSRP was around $69,000 and my monthly payment is below $600 (pre-tax) on a 48/10000.

Iā€™m based in FL and he got me the C43 from DC so no worries if you arenā€™t close to him. The whole process was smooth, he also connected me to a pretty fair shipping company and dealer folks were also very easy to deal with. Five stars

3 Likes

Had an awsome leasing experience with @AutoCompanion defiantly worthwhile if your looking for a deal on a high end vehicle. Saved my a lot of money compared to the dealerships. Love my new 2020 C43, and the buying experience was not stressful compared to haggling with a salesman. I was a little apprehensive about leasing a car online at first, but glad that I went through LeaseCompanion 100% recommend.

2 Likes

Sina @AutoCompanion is a class act. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a lease work through him. His communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. I had been looking for a X3 M40i. Sina through his dealer network was able to secure the exact car that I was looking for at double the MSRP discount I was able to get at my local dealership. Even when there was a small hiccup with the shipping of the vehicle and dealership (no fault of Sina) he helped every step of the way to ensure that the shipping carrier and dealership did right by me. I recommend @AutoCompanion without hesitation.

2 Likes

I sent a message regarding a car lease and he was very helpful. Even though I didnā€™t buy from him, the process seemed easy and helpful. Next time I need to lease, I definitely will be buying from him.

2 Likes

Sina with @AutoCompanion is an absolute rockstar! He helped me score a new Volvo XC90 T6 to replace my leasehcked 2017 XC90. Working with Sina on the new XC90 was a breath of fresh air. He was so tuned-in to understanding my needs. I was a bit undecided on exactly which vehicle I wanted (XC90, X5, etcā€¦) but Sina was super patient with me and offered pricing on various vehicles and various models. He even jumped on a call with me around midnight one evening to talk things through (I live in a Mountain timezone state). He proactively touched based with me every few days until the deal was closed.

The decision to use Sina to broker this deal was one of the best decisions ever. Even working with his Volvo dealer contact was super seamless. Never again will I waste time negotiating a lease or purchase for myself. For anyone on the fence, just reach out to Sina and youā€™ll very quickly see the value of using him for your next lease/purchase.

2 Likes

Amazing experience from start to finish. My wife settled on a 3 series, and I reached out to a few brokers here on leasehackr; Sina was the most responsive and attentive, and I ultimately decided to deal with him. Because the 3 series configuration was unique, as is my wife, Sina tried diligently to locate the car for us, but couldnā€™t. We then elected to order one in exact configuration that my wife wanted. Sina got me in touch with a sales manager, and we placed the order that day; 7 short weeks, our car has arrived, and Sina ensured that we got maximum discount, by working with the finance manager directly. Everything presented to me was an open book, and as promised; something that I havenā€™t experienced ever, in my 20 years of leasing different vehicles. No haggling, negotiating, or wasted time. Everything done in a direct and efficient manner. We came to the dealership to pick up the car, the paperwork was ready for us to sign; in and out in about 45 minutes; unheard of! The broker fee is well worth your time, money, and sanity! Believe me! Will be doing business again with him in the near future! Highly recommended!

3 Likes

As others have said Sina has fantastic deals but more importantly is an honest and straight forward guy. His Lexus dealer was top notch - both the sales associate and sales manager super down to earth and made the process easy. My wife and I had a very small window to make everything happen and have both cars within a 5 day span to surprise my in-laws. I got to drive the 2020 UX250H F Sport & 2021 NX 300 F Sport on a smooth 4 1/2 hour ride back to CT on Thursday and Saturday (yesterday). Funny howā€™s these two deals turned out cheaper than trying to get them into two newer RAV4 Limiteds (they both had 2018 RAV4s).

Timing is everything! Thanks again Sina~

6 Likes