🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

I recently got my 2020 Mercedes GLB deal with Sina AKA @AutoCompanion.
First time using Leasehackr & out-state shopping.

Sina is super friendly, responsible, and offers an unbeatable deal you would ever imagine.
Paying the delivery fee was nothing since the vehicle deal itself was awesome.

I’ve learned a lot here and would definitely contact Sina again for my next lease.
Thank you Sina, my man!

2 Likes

Got a great deal on my 2020 BMW X4M Competition, through LeaseCompanion (Sina). He was very helpful and fast with his responses. Took about a week and a half to find the car I wanted. He did all the communicating with the dealership regarding price. Would definitely recommend him. Don’t ever go to a dealer, save time and effort by contacting Sina! 3EC426F1-6F7F-452F-B068-20F9E9FA9E9B|666x500

2 Likes

Sina helped me lease a 2021 M5 Competition with incredible discounts. This was my first time ever getting a car through Sina helped me through all my numbers, and made sure I was getting a great deal on my lease. He was very informative In laying out my options and what would be the best deal for me. Without any reservation I highly recommend Sina!!

1 Like

Sina @AutoCompanion helped me get my first lease on a x7. He is very helpful and esay to work with. Picked up the car yesterday and it took us less than one hour to get through the paper work. Highly recommended. Don’t hesitate to contact him if you would like a nice deal and better service. :+1:

1 Like

Great experience with LeaseCompanion on my C43. This was the first time I’ve leased a car and he made it too easy. Responded immediately to my inquiry and answered any questions I had at any time of the day. Going to the dealership was quick and simple, the car and numbers were exactly what I expected. Hope to work with him again in 4 years.

1 Like

I am in NJ and was not comfortable initially leasing a car from DC area dealer through a broker I have not met. But I did, and I must say I am impressed and extremely happy. Sina is great and his deals are absolutely real. I leased a GLB250 at 13% discount exactly as advertised. It is better than 1% price deal. I understand even employees get 12% discount, but leasecompanion was able to get 13% off. The process is so much better than going to multiple dealers and negotiating on your own. A big thank you to Sina and leasecompanion.

1 Like

Lease Companion Review

Alright guys, strap in, this will be a long and detailed review. Head to the end for a TLDR.

Now that you have had your warning. Let’s jump right in.

Background

I started my preliminary lease search about 3 months ago and came across a variety of different resources from incredibly helpful Youtube videos to in-depth forums like LeaseHackr (LH). However, I never found a deal enticing or efficient enough to follow through.

All of that changed when I stumbled upon Sina’s (LeaseCompanion) Lexus forum. When I first read his posting about “INSANE deals for the IS350”, I was a bit hesitant to believe the language because many brokers on LH often use extreme exaggerations to attract clients. But boy did I learn the hard way that Sina is not one of these brokers. Because of my indecision and reluctancy to trust the posting, I lost out on a truly INCREDIBLE and INSANE deal on the IS350 with 11% off the MSRP price! I would live to regret that decision for the next few weeks where I would frequently contact Sina and bug him to see if he was getting more IS350 inventory. His responses were always timely, professional, and well thought out.

Due to my indecision, I ended up losing out on another IS350 when Sina finally managed to get one in stock. At this point I was distraught and a bit hateful of myself for not being quicker with my decision. I had gotten so close to even giving up the idea of leasing altogether. But I figured I would give it my last shot by contacting a few dealerships that had IS350s in stock to see what deals I could put together on my own.

Sina’s (LeaseCompanion) Value

Now is where Sina’s character and value really shines. Through a miraculous stroke of luck, I was able to find 1 dealership within 250 miles of me who was willing to negotiate on the price of the vehicle. Given my limited knowledge of how to negotiate, I messaged Sina who was more than willing to walk me through EVERY single step of the process. From negotiating off MSRP and finding the perfect incentives that I can use, Sina was there through it all. In the end, I was able to get an awesome deal with the help of Sina.

Unfortunately, the dealership sold the vehicle I had a deposit on last minute and backed out of our agreement. In a state of panic, I went to Sina, who was able to walk me through exactly what I should say to the dealer to get a replacement vehicle. After following Sina’s advice word for word, I was able to get the same great deal at the dealer for a brand new replacement vehicle coming directly from the Lexus factory in Japan.

I would not have been able to get the great deal or secure a replacement car without the help of Sina. Not only was I not charged a single DIME for his services, Sina made sure to take the time and review my lease deal sheet to check for any hidden charges and ensure that I was getting the best deal possible.

Summary (TLDR)

Because of my own indecisiveness, I missed out on Sina’s INSANE deal for the IS350. When I tried negotiating the lease myself at a different dealership, Sina was incredibly generous with his time and expertise to keep my own interests at heart without charging me a penny for his services. As a result, I was able to get an incredible deal on a fresh IS350 straight from the Japanese factory.

This man exemplifies all the values that you would want to see in a lease broker. He is patient, understanding, and incredibly generous with his time. If you are deciding between lease brokers on here, look no further than Sina (Lease Companion). He will take care of you and provide you with a pain-free/smooth process.

7 Likes

Refreshingly awesome experience. Sina pulled through for my sister about a month ago. I’m really grateful, because I was the one who recommended him from LH! She and I bought her Lexus from Sina while in the finance managers office at an out of town Volvo dealership (they “forgot” to tell us that the new car had been almost totaled and had 7500 miles on it after signing most of the paperwork. They even said the carfax was clean the day before had I checked it.). Everyone of Sina’s number (miles, dollars etc) and promises matched to the penny. His dealer and recommended shipper were awesome to work with too. It was such a pleasant and upfront experience, and a night and day contrast to what we were currently experiencing, I decided to use his services for myself (to be posted shortly).

3 Likes

I religiously have read LH for years, and always negotiated my own leases; however, it was such an amazing experience with Sina for my sister, I decided to get a GLB with him too. I’m a CPA, so I had to run the numbers. Sina’s GLB was 54% of my best regional bid (yes the math is correct). That’s including shipping and broker fee. Every number matched to the penny. I couldn’t be more happy with him, his shipper, or his dealer. I’m already eyeing his Volvo listings to replace the family car - which would be three cars from Sina in 60 days. Highly recommend. Before the comment,

I know the red bow is a Lexus thing. The wife wanted a bow, so she got a bow (on Amazon $20 husbands).

6 Likes

Great Experience!!! answered all my questions and trust me I had a lot. always answered my calls and got back to me promptly. stand up guy and will come back to him when I need another car! if your looking to get a car I highly recommend using lease companion!

thanks for the great service and deal!

1 Like

Awesome experience with LeaseCompanion!! Sina was able to hook me up with a 2020 CLA at an amazing price! Although a little wary of the process being a newbie to this, he was able to answer all of my questions thoroughly and was always very responsive whenever I needed him. He was extremely helpful in staying with me throughout the entire process and even helped me arrange the shipping for the car out of state. Truly an effortless process all from home. It was a pleasure making this deal and couldn’t be happier with my car. Highly recommend working with him and looking forward to making many more deals in the future!

1 Like

I have yet to lease a car from Sina but will very soon. I have been on LH for a few months now looking for the right deal and as an armature in the lease game he has done a great job of hand holding me without once asking for a dime. He will 100% earn my business any day now. Thanks again for putting customer service ahead of money. This is the key to success!

1 Like

I’ve had the pleasure of talking to Sina on the phone twice now, and he is probably the most honest, straightforward guy you’ll have a conversation with about buying/leasing a car. Not only does he have a vast amount of knowledge, he truly enjoys helping people, and he will make sure you know every detail. You owe it to yourself to contact him and enjoy your new ride, knowing you got the best deal possible!

1 Like

what’s your montly payment??

@AutoCompanion and Sina absolutely CRUSHED it. New to the entire “lease brokering” experience and extremely lucky I ended up with Sina. The wife and I were in search of an X3M Competition in a specific spec. He sourced the car overnight and the whole deal was tied up with a bow, the next day. We drove up to the DC area (from Charlotte) to pick up this weapon of an SUV. The experience was seamless… no surprises, in and out. As long as Sina keeps this business going, he will have all of our business, as long as he wants it.

1 Like

I had waited to buy a car longer than I should have because I didn’t want to deal with the dealership and all of their games. I ordered an X7 through @AutoCompanion and Sina. The process could not have been easier. Sina was great to deal with and the purchase was super easy. I spent less than 10 minutes total on the phone with the dealership and they did everything Sina said they would do. Sina is worth well more than his fee in the time and effort he saves you. Also, I highly recommend factory pickup - we had a great time!

1 Like

Great communication from Sina and I would definitely recommend. Sina is knowledgeable and would guide you through the process thoroughly.

1 Like

I was looking for a bmw or Mercedes and working with dealers was a mess. I found @AutoCompanion on this site and reached out boe their website. Within 10 minutes, Sina texted me and we spoke at 9pm for 45 minutes. He got to understand what I wanted and gave me some deals over the phone and txt. We settled on a c43 and the next day; he had his dealer reach out to me with the exact deal he told me about over the phone. A day later, I had the car. No drama. Best pricing. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Working with @AutoCompanion to get the perfect car for me was an absolute pleasure! I was in the market for a X6M Competition but didn’t know where to start- getting in touch with Sina was the best decision. He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. After countless conversations at any given time in the day, he would make sure he is available to answer all my questions/concerns promptly. He made sure that he was giving me a full understanding of exactly what I should expect, no fuss, no drama, no BS! I would highly recommend using his services, I definitely will be leasing all my future cars through him. The entire process was super easy all thanks to him.

3 Likes

It was pleasure working with Sina. He priced out a few options for me. Found a car from a different dealer that I wanted and he was going to work on a swap for me. It was a BMW Z4 for my MIL, unfortunately the car was scooped up before he was able to procure it for me.

He refunded my money deposit immediately as he was unable to get the car (through no fault of his own). Would def work with him on future cars. Had some of the best pricing around. Highly recommend.

1 Like