🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

I wanted to drop a quick feedback for Sina. He was super responsive once I reached out to him and he worked with me for over a month to find the X4 M I was looking for. He is professional and I will defenitly reach out to him for my next car :slight_smile:

1 Like

A220 AMG Line 2020

This is the first time using LH and any broker for a car deal. It was such a pleasure working with Sina. He was very patient and made sure I get the best deal in the car I like. Never pressured me, but responded even beyond midnight to answer all my questions. And guess what, within a day he found me a car and completed the deal on my behalf. I had the car within 12 hrs of finalizing the car. Can’t be more happier.

1 Like

Sina is the best there is, Highly Recommended

With incredible help from Sina I was able to get the specs I wanted. I highly recommend him and his team for your next car.

I will be using Sina’s services in the future as well.

1 Like

Sina is AWESOME. First time ever using a broker, and will definitely not be my last. I asked a lot of questions (some of which were totally stupid), Sina helped me out with all of them, and I couldn’t believe how ridiculously low he got the numbers to be compared to every Benz dealer in town.

He also hooked me up with a great driver, very grateful for all your help Sina!

1 Like

This was my first time using a lease broker and @AutoCompanion did not disappoint in getting me a great deal on a very well optioned 2020 GLC300 loaner. He responded almost instantly to my message on here and was quick to respond throughout the process, always very professional but also friendly and polite. The only process I would like to see improved is having something like an inventory of available models/configurations to choose from instead of having to go back and forth to see if one model is available or not. I ended up paying the broker fee beforehand to see which dealers he worked with so I could choose a model directly from dealer inventory. Regardless, after I was handed off to a salesman at the dealer, they quickly pushed the paperwork through and sent me a link to pay the security deposits and by dinnertime that same day I had my new car delivered straight to my house.

I had a good first experience working with a lease broker and wouldn’t have a problem with recommending @AutoCompanion to anyone looking for a good lease deal, especially in the DMV area. It was nice having someone be familiar with Maryland excise taxes and know how terrible it is.

1 Like

This was my first time leasing a car. Took a bit longer than I expected. These cars have been selling like hotcakes so ended up losing the first couple that I was interested in. @AutoCompanion kept searching and eventually was able to find one. Snagged a 2020 AMG C43 and am loving it! Highly recommend Sina.

2 Likes

Sina did a great job and is always patient! Even thought we cannot find a car during this tough time, he still try hardly to help search and suggest!

1 Like

First time using leasehackr to help with a new BMW lease, I went with @AutoCompanion after messaging several brokers and he was the quickest to respond and happened to also offer the best price on a 2021 X5M new build along with one of the lowest broker fees on leasehackr! Honestly I was a little skeptical at first but Sina took care of connecting me with the best BMW salesman in the business and he continued to follow up with me through the whole process! I received my car without any issues and I love it! I have referred him several of my friends and colleagues who also had great experiences as well! I highly recommend @AutoCompanion for all your leasing needs (not just BMW). Thanks again Sina!!

4 Likes

Quick response, even on a weekend, helpful and gets to the point. The misses put her foot down on a different deal but I’ll be reaching out on future transactions.

1 Like

Sina was easy to deal with. Even though we were not able to find the car that I am looking for and after all the search that they have done, Sina voluntarily refunded the broker fee without me asking him. I will use their services again in the near future and I would recommend him to all my friends without hesitation. There are not too many honest people in the car business and I am glad that I have found Sina who I can trust.

3 Likes

After dealing with many local dealers in the tri-state area that refused to actually make a deal we thought all hope was lost on securing an x3m. And then I saw Sina’s post here on the forum. I had reached out to other brokers and they were either too busy or would only try and do deals they already had lined up.

Sina was different. He actually tried to find us a car! Who would have thought?!?! Sina is a consummate professional. He is always reachable and answered the litany of questions that we had for him.

The man had the patience of a saint.

All I know is that in three years there’s only one person I need to call for a car and that is Sina.

2 Likes

First time leasing a car and @AutoCompanion could not have made it any easier. Deal was finished within a week and Sina even helped arrange shipping from DC to NY at half the price of what other shipping companies quoted me. Would highly recommend

1 Like

I recently availed of the services of Sina when my nephew needed to get a lease on his first car, a Toyota Corolla. I reached out to him since he is local, and that Toyota is among the brands that he works with.

He responded promptly to my inquiry. After asking more details about our needs and specific situation, he came back within a few hours with some numbers which looked to me as a great deal. We then started the process of formally engaging him and paying for his services. Within minutes, the salesman from the dealership called to start the paperwork and to coordinate for the pick-up.

When the time came to pick-up the car, there were no surprises. The numbers remained consistent as I had discussed with Sina regarding the monthly payment and with only the first month due at signing. It was a welcome surprise when the dealer added a military discount for my nephew who is in the Army which resulted in a lower payment! There was also no pressure from the finance to up-sell as my nephew signed the paperwork. We were treated very well at the dealership and I can just surmise that perhaps they know that we are Sina’s clients. :grinning:

In summary, the transaction was smooth, the communication was excellent, the savings was great, and the experience was indeed… priceless! He also made a follow-up call to ensure that we were happy with the dealership and with his service. His professionalism as a broker is top-notch! :+1:

1 Like

Great price and very helpful in finding us the car with the must have options that we need. Process was painless and answered our questions promptly. Definitely recommend Sina for this great deal, biggest discount on Msrp as compared to other brokers. Will see you again on our next lease.

3 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t already been said countless times in this thread. Sina (LeaseCompanion) was such a pleasure to deal with. This is my first time using a broker and it was truly painless experience. Thanks Sina for all your help. My family and I love the 2020 Lexus 350 RXL that we got through you. We’ll reach out to you on our next car purchase!

1 Like

I am very satisfied to get my first leasing car with Sina’s help. The whole process is smooth and efficient. I will definitely recommend Sina @AutoCompanion to my friends who are looking for a lease.

2 Likes

Sina helped me to get a great deal on IS350! Helpful and responsive support throughout the entire process. Highly recommend his service.

1 Like

It was a pleasure working with Sina. It left me speechless on how you can score a deal sitting at home. It’s effortless! All thanks to Sina we were able to snatch a deal on a IS300 F Sport. The discount through Sina was no where close to what the same car was going for in NY. Highly recommend working with him, save money and your time! Thank you Sina!

1 Like

Great experience with Sina. Although I finally proceed with a local dealer for a custom build 2021 GLC (due to the lack of driving assistance package), Sina voluntarily refunded the broker fee without me asking him. Sina is extremely responsive when I reached out, and provides detailed suggestions every time.

I highly recommend him to my friends and will definitely be using his services again in the near future!

1 Like

Just leaving a belated review on behalf of my business partner. Got a fantastic deal on a Lexus NX300 and had it shipped to Texas even. Would definitely work with again, and would continue to recommend to my colleagues as this has been a great experience.