šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Also working a deal with Armando right now - similar timeline. Communication has been good for the most part, in my experience. I did just check my junk folder and had an email from the dealer thereā€¦so definitely something to look out for.

Same question about deals changing month to monthā€¦

Right after submitting the application, I didnā€™t hear from anyone, however the moment the dealer replied, the entire conversation went to my junk. All the time I kept sending AC emails every other day saying I havenā€™t heard from anyone. What car you ordered?

My car is being delivered in March, however, I was locked in to the program at the time of my application (Feb) so you shouldnā€™t worry.

Thank you for everyoneā€™s feedback. As you can imagine everyone wanted a Hyundai last month. We received over 500 Hyundai inquiries in the last week of February.

To further provide insight a single manager is juggling nearly 70 deals for the last week and today was his only day off in two weeks.

Armando has been working 16-18 hours a day.

We are getting buried with inquires and closed deals.

Additionally a majority of clients selected cars at port pending arrival this month. You may refer to the inventory sheet provided for the status of your selected unit.

Cars pending delivery canā€™t be processed until they are physically at the dealer.

You will definitely hear from someone we just ask for your patience and to await your turn or arrival of your car to the dealer.

If anyone has an urgent need for delivery then this deal isnā€™t for you.

Respectfully we are selling a deal that no one on this forum has been able to replicate.

We certainly donā€™t wish to let anyone down so if the process and timeline is not accommodating your needs and expectations please request a refund and we can make the vehicle available to the next prospective buyer.

Regarding March as posted within the Hyundai thread programs are largely the same.

4 Likes

Appreciate the response and transparency on timing! Will be looking forward to getting the deal closed with you.

For everyone else - Appreciate the comments and support. Armando did get back to me personally as well and totally understand the delays when getting hammered with so much interest. Iā€™ll share an update on the smoking deal here once closed!

1 Like

Iā€™ve reached out via email and filled out your form, but the responsiveness was lacking. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I had to make a decision elsewhere. I received only one email from them at the time of this post.

Thank you for the feedback, unfortunately as posted numerous times the Ioniq deals have resulted in a massive backlog of inquiries for us. We understand your time constraints and apologize for not being able to assist you as quickly. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle in good health.

I prioritized price over loyalty for my last three cars, but now value loyalty to one broker. Iā€™m happy that my favorite broker has expanded to offer non-BMW cars, making it a one-stop shop for my parentsā€™ car needs in the future.

I had a refreshing experience with Autocompanion while searching for a BMW X5. Unlike other brokers who were unresponsive or unhelpful, Autocompanion stood out for their professionalism, courtesy, and willingness to help. They provided thorough information on available deals and even referred me to another helpful broker when they didnā€™t have what I needed. The price was competitive, and they were always welcoming and prompt in answering my questions. The entire process was seamless, and my car was ready for delivery in just four weeks. I highly recommend Autocompanion for a stress-free and satisfying car buying experience.

Ashleigh and her Autocompanion colleagues are among the select few who prioritize respectful assistance on this forum. Unlike others who may be condescending or dismissive, they consistently strive to provide helpful and considerate responses to usersā€™ inquiries.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you on the X6 three years ago and on the X5 now. Iā€™m looking forward to helping your other family members in the future too!

Worked with @AutoCompanion on the new Ioniq 6 sitting in my driveway now. Had only been on this site for a month or so, as I started looking into a cost effective lease option. Never figured Iā€™d go with a broker, it just hadnā€™t been anything Iā€™d ever really considered.

Anyway, found a car for a great deal that was what I wanted and decided to take a leap of faith with it. Despite it being my first experience with a broker, leasing, and with a dealer Iā€™d never heard of ~500 miles away, it turned out to be a perfect experience. Good communication from both @AutoCompanion and the dealer, no surprises, and overall just an excellent experience. Will 100% check in with them in ~22 months when itā€™s time to find something new.

5 Likes

@AutoCompanion and the team were very helpful! Great service and great deals! The team is very responsive and will get you the best price possible!

Worked with Armando at @AutoCompanion on a Hyundai Santa Fe Lease. I got a great deal, exactly as advertised and quoted. The pricing is very aggressive, no other dealer could come close.

The process couldnā€™t be easier. Submit an inquiry, confirm the vehicle and deal structure, pay the fee, Armando puts you in touch with the dealer, submit your info and credit app, and get your car. I went down to the dealership, signed the paperwork and drove off. There are no gimmicks or sales tactics, no back and forth negotiating or wasting time shopping quotes. Absolutely hassle free, this is how car leasing should work.

Iā€™m used to car dealers not leaving you alone once they have your contact information, so I was also a bit surprised by the initial lack of communication. However, there is just one guy at the Hyundai dealership handling everything for dozens of deals, including tracking cars arriving into port, finance and credit apps, out of state title, tax, and reg, going through the paperwork with you, and shipping or pick up. He is completely swamped so be a little patient.

If you are familiar with leasing and donā€™t have the patience for the ā€˜normalā€™ process of going to a bunch of dealers and obtaining and shopping quotes, @AutoCompanion is the perfect service. Highly recommended!

5 Likes

Completely worth the wait! I was one of the fortunate ones to be able to secure an Ioniq 5 deal. Took a little longer than a normal deal, but that is completely understandable with the amount of interest in this car. The dealer was great too, very straight forward. Process was incredibly easy and the price is unbeatable. Thanks again @AutoCompanion!

1 Like

A huge thank you to Ashleigh from @AutoCompanion . As a newbie to using brokers, she made everything super easy and straightforward. She helped me secure a great deal on my BMW X5. I know I didnt make it easy on her with my questions and requests :sweat_smile: but she was always super responsive, professional and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend AutoCompanion.

2 Likes

Iā€™m one of the lucky ones that got an Ioniq 6. Process was incredible, just required the tiniest bit of (very reasonably expected) patience, and everything went perfectly! 10% discount with base MF before incentives in 2024?? Very happy with Autocompanion and Armandoā€™s service through the process.

3 Likes

Phenomenal experience dealing with Armondo. I was quite hesitant at first as I thought this might be a scam. I ended up with Q5 Prestige for less money than I was quoted by two dealers in NJ for a Q5 premium+!! Only way I will ever buy a car going forward is through @AutoCompanion . Thanks again Armondo.

1 Like

Really enjoyed my experience with @AutoCompanion. Armando told me that the deal would take a while for the Ioniq 5, but honestly it was probably the easiest car leasing experience Iā€™ve ever had. I would certainly work with them again.

1 Like

Id like to thank Sina at AutoCompanion for the outstanding flawless performance in assisting us with getting the new Rover. This is our second purchase with Sina, and, again, he went above and beyondā€¦ Thank You very much! We will definitely do it again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank me too? And post the photo of your Defender

2 Likes

Thank you to the AutoCompanion team for a great lease. Was able to score a 24 Ioniq 5 se standard range 1 pay last month.

43k msrp
1200 broker fee
400 delivery fee
1971.68 for the 1 pay

$148.82 net for a 24/12k in NJ

4 Likes