🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Just picked up my 2023 wrangler 4XE today! Super smooth ordering, finance and pick-up experience for a noob, first-time leaser and owner!

Both LeaseCompanion and dealer respond to queries promptly and professionally!

3 Likes

Thanks Jaime, I got my Lexus RX350L with $5000 off MSRP, best price and the dealer service is also fantastic! Monthly payment is $660.
Our local dealer said the best deal they can do is sell as MSRP, and I need to wait about 1 month, I live in West Virginia, and the delivery fee for my RX is only $600, I can’t believe the deal Jaime makes for me.
I already recommend a few friends and they are looking for their cars now, with the crazy used card price at the market right now, I think it is very worth to get a brand new car especially with Jaime’s service.

20220813_105522

9 Likes

Congrats on your new Jeep! Enjoy!

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the new Lexus!

Thanks @AutoCompanion for brokering two Jeep Rubicon 4xe for my friends from the MD dealer…the transaction was smooth and have two happy customers…

1 Like

@TaiChi

Thank you for the kind words!

As of September 2022 we have official transitioned to AutoCompanion.

We feel that providing amazing deals with impeccable service goes beyond just leasing.

In todays market many choose to finance or pay cash.

We feel our name change broadens our ability to serve our customers.

1 Like

Just picked up my second “deal” from @AutoCompanion
Kind of fitting that I did not lease, based on the above post. Simple process, paid my fee, exchanged a few emails, confirmed the details and waited for it to show up. No games at the VA dealer, everything matched to the penny. They offered me financing but I came with my own bank, no issues there either.

Two plus hour drive in the Pacifica Hybrid to get home, and I am impressed. Drives very nice and for a van, its not bad looking. Thanks AC!

4 Likes

Just got 2 cars from AutoCompanion, a RAM TRX and 4XE HA. Was smooth, apart from 1 denial from CCAP, but they tried their hardest to get it corrected. I would recommend AC. Transparent and a great deal.

3 Likes

I like to thank Jaime. Just got my BMW 850 coupe. This was a hard car to find and he helped me find one with the specs I like at a good rate. I certainly recommend him.

3 Likes

3 in the driveway from the great folks at @AutoCompanion . I seriously don’t know what I would have done w/o them this last 2 years! Except pay a lot more money ! Thanks

again …

5 Likes

Ordered a BMW 2023 330xi back in June. I am in the front line of getting the new 3 series so appreciate @AutoCompanion help to get my dream car.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your beautiful car! Looking forward to helping you and your referrals in the future :slight_smile:

@Jason_Ray thank you for choosing us for the last 3 cars! It is always a pleasure! Enjoy in good health.

@Ehsan congrats on a beast of a BMW. Thank you so much for choosing us.

1 Like

@senwia I want that High Altitude. Looks amazing! Thank you for trusting us with your TRX and 4xe.

1 Like

@savagelion that is actually a good looking Pacifica. Color combo is exactly my choice. Enjoy in good health.

AutoCompanion - these guys are the best. They are doing a real magic. I worked with Jaime for my X4M Comp. And I was able to get 2% off MSRP deal on the current market - this is a real miracle. My local dealers set prices a min 5-10k above MSRP due to shortages especially for M products lineup. Autocompanion team are always so helpful and I was always able to get a detailed response in seconds over the phone :telephone_receiver: or email. Thank you again, I hope to work with you one more time sometimes in the near future!!! Happy Warm and Sunny Thanksgiving, Autocompanion Team :white_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::heart:

1 Like

I just wanted to send a thank you to @AutoCompanion for assisting me in acquiring our 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Being in the automotive retail business myself, I was a little bit skeptical at first as I to have contacts with brokers in the NY Metro area.

But after communicating with Jaime @AutoCompanion and receiving the quote, non of my contacts were able to come close. So I took the 150 mile trip to the dealership that they work with and to my surprise everything was ready as soon as I got there with NO surprises.

I was in and out in a short time and back on the road. If you are having any apprehensions whatsoever about working with @AutoCompanion, dismiss them as I’m extremely happy with how they worked with me as I’m not an easy customer being in the business myself as I triple checked their numbers and the dealer they had me work with was aces as well.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

1 Like

Picked up 2022 Honda accord hybrid yesterday in DMV area. This is the 2nd vehicle leasing through @AutoCompanion. I had pleasure doing business with you guys. Even though hybrid models are selling at msrp or over msrp, they were able to get it below msrp.
Thank you

1 Like