🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

@khromatic it was an absolute pleasure working with you as well. Glad we got everything squared away.

THE BEST

LeaseCompanion comes through again with a slick Jeep 4XE order and deal.

I went with a different build this time and color and the team made it super easy and painless.
Probably will drive this for a few months and then get another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome review! See you on the next one :slight_smile:

Bought many cars thru LeaseCompanion. They have always been professional and have gone above and beyond to provide and excellent experience. Either buying or selling LeaseCompanion should be your first stop!

1 Like

Another VERY satisfied customer here! I had never used a broker before, and often times scoffed at the idea. Boy was I so wrong! The whole experience was very easy. Once my ordered vehicle arrived, the dealerships finance department called me and was quoting a payment that was far higher than Lease Companion had told me. I contacted LC, and after just a few minutes, the dealership called me back and had the correct numbers.

I cannot recommend LC enough. Not having to argue, reason, and negotiate with the dealership was very nice. 10/10 experience!!

1 Like

@vinny thank you so much for the kind remarks. We personally love working with you!

@interceptor859 glad to have been part of your quest for a new lease. Look forward to hearing from you on the next one!

Another painless deal with Jamie and the LC team. In and out of the dealer within 15 minutes! Looking forward to more deals :grinning:

1 Like

Highly recommend Jaime and the team at LeastCompanion! He helped me with buying a Jeep 4xe for my wife and was extremely communicative throughout the whole process. The response time was amazing for whatever question I had and everything was very well structured. He was spot on with pricing estimates with both the vehicle itself and the shipping broker he referred me to. I’ve already recommended LeaseCompanion to other people. Thank you!

1 Like

This is my second time writing a review for Jamie and team. I bought a Lexus RX350 for my mom last week and sold my Tesla, both through his dealers. Both the dealers were 25 minutes away from each other in DC area. His dealer dealer beat the highest offer I had. Even though they were offering to pick up my car from NJ for free. I decided to drive there and drive the Lexus back home. This saved me a flight ticket and dealer saved on shipping expense. My experience with their Lexus dealer was amazing as well. And it was by far the best discount anyone was offering.

3 Likes

Bilal, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are very happy to know you are one happy customer :slight_smile:

We look forward to helping you again in the future! All the best.

1 Like

@cyl thank you for the kind words! Enjoy in good health!

@rmuller your business is much appreciated! Thank you for choosing us!

Ordered a TRX back in April through LC. They answered all my questions in a timely fashion & their dealer was extremely easy to work with. Definitely worth every penny!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Glad to know you had a great experience.

Until the next one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please give us a Google review as well if you can!

Ordered a Rubicon back in April through Lease Companion. Communication throughout the entire process was great. Will definitely recommend! Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Until the next one! :slight_smile:

Lease companion was awesome with helping me to get my 2022 X3 M40i. With the discount Sina was able to get me, I ended up deciding to go with the X3 M40i instead of the 30i…which was well worth the money. Sina works his tail off at all hours of the day to make sure you get what you want. I recommend lease companion without reservation and am already working on ordering another car through him.

Update (8/19/22): Sina helped me through the process of getting a 2022 M340i as well about 10 months after my X3. It was a super difficult time with BMW and parts shortages, but I ended up getting my car with everything I wanted AND a nice MSRP discount during a time when dealers were selling cars for over MSRP. I can’t recommend lease companion enough

1 Like

Thank you Doug for all the kind works. Been a privilege to assist you with multiple BMW in the past year.