đŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Cant say enough good things about @AutoCompanion. Makes doing business super easy and always transparent. I wanted in on the Frontier without having to pull teeth calling a dozen or so different dealers. Literally one phone call and I had a deal locked in place on the last day of Jan numbers. A broker more than covers their fee with that level of service and ability to deliver.

2 Likes

Another great experience with @AutoCompanion

After getting several Wranglers in the past, was just in touch for a Frontier deal. Jaime always responded quickly. I had many questions on different scenarios for Frontiers and Altima’s and they were happy to assist no matter what I asked. Also had a family member reach out and their situation did not work out but the broker immediately refunded the fee without them even asking! No hoops to jump through here. I also love how they discount broker fee for repeat customers without needing to ask for it. Good pricing, easy transactions.

Great customer service and makes it totally worth it. Highly recommend them.

1 Like

Just got my new 2023 RX 350 delivered from @AutoCompanion. Couldn’t have been easier. I was a little nervous being in Houston and buying from East Coast. Arrived a little dirty as expected, but mint. The transaction was super easy. As soon as I paid the broker fee the dealer called me and coordinated everything else. Easy transaction, highly recommend.

1 Like

Took delivery of a porsche cayenne thanks to @AutoCompanion

Made the process seamless and was very transparent with pricing, and total costs

Would definitely use him again. Thanks

4 Likes

This was my first time using @AutoCompanion and I can’t say enough things about both AutoCompanion and the dealer I worked with. Amazing process and thank you for being patient with me going back and forth.

I was in and out of the dealer in no time and the process was organized, efficient, and smooth. Loving my new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500!

1 Like

The AutoCompanion team is the best. I’ve worked with plenty salesman, dealers and brokers and they don’t come close. I work in the dealership world as a warranty administrator so I deal with them day in and day out. AutoCompanion made this simple, easy and a flawless transaction. I love my new truck and I will be using them again to get my wife a car.

1 Like

First time using AC as a broker and couldn’t be happier. Deal was initiated, completed and had the car delivered for free to NJ all in under 2 weeks.

Another little surprise was discount ended up being over $1k higher than quoted by AC at ~14% off for an A3!

Thanks again AC, looking forward to doing business again.

4 Likes

I engaged Sina for a new auto lease. Sina and the Auto Companion team went above and beyond to deliver a perfect, easy experience.

Part of this was new to me: the final deal I got was materially lower than the initial quote. Amazing!

I have used many excellent brokers on LH, and I consider Sina and Auto Companion to be in the “Elite Tier” of lease brokers.

3 Likes

This was my 2nd time working Sina at Auto Companion. I used him for a Lexus in Nov 2020 and for a Lexus & an Audi in March 2023. Despite two very different leasing environments, Sina had deals that others could not come close to matching. All paperwork was handled prior to stepping foot in the dealership & numbers were exactly as promised. Sina himself is very friendly & quick to respond to any questions. I highly recommend to anyone looking for the best lease deals.

1 Like

Wow! I don’t think we’ll ever purchase or lease another car without @AutoCompanion. We live busy lives and AutoCompanion probably saved used dozens of hours researching cars and visiting dealerships. Drove off the lot in our new car less than 48 hours after sending AutoCompanion our initial inquiry email. The dealership they worked with was awesome and just as efficient. They greeted us with all the paperwork we needed to sign and we were in and out in less than 30 minutes. Wild.

1 Like

AC did it again and got me an excellent deal on a 2023 Audi S3. Thanks for all the help! These brokers are super pro and make the whole process easy.

5 Likes

I reached out to Sina because I needed to get an XC90 on a pretty tight timeline (previous one totaled). I had a couple phone conversations with him and he was honest with me that another broker might be able to better serve me given my location and situation. He referred me to someone else, who gave me great service. I really appreciated the helpful conversation and the referral to another broker. So many times in business, people will overpromise and underdeliver, but Sina was not willing to do that. So, even though we did not do a deal together, I appreciate his help and honesty!

I look forward to seeking his help on my next car purchase!

4 Likes

@AutoCompanion is a a GREAT group of people.

My Aunt was looking for an RX350 here in FL. Almost all units down here are FWD, not AWD. Plus, in the land of JM Lexus, there are very few good deals. So, I reached out for these guys, and they got me the exact color combination she wanted, with all the options she wanted, in AWD, for less than I could do a FWD in FL. I have a regular shipper I use, he picked up the car in the DC area and my Aunt had it 3 days later.

It couldn’t have been a smoother deal. Looking forward to doing business with this broker again. A++++

1 Like

Sweet ride

Very transparent process
knowledgeable and helpful
highly recommend @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Satisfied customer here! I reached out to @AutoCompanion after seeing their post with attractive Volvo lease deals. Much better than my local brokers and dealers were able to offer for 2023 Volvo XC90 B6 Plus.

The process was smooth. I submitted an inquiry form, received a customized deal calculator, went back and forth to confirm ALL the terms, and then paid the broker fee. @AutoCompanion then connected me with a dealer via email. The deal calculator was shared with the dealer as well - so it’s fully transparent. The final lease term was exactly as in the calculator. The dealership experience was smooth, and they treated me as a real customer.

I would use @AutoCompanion again, and would recommend it others.

Boris

1 Like

Just picked up my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited L last week and I couldn’t be happier. From start to finish the process with Auto Companion was very very smooth. Once the deal was agreed upon they hand you off to the dealer but they stay engaged throughout the whole process until the deal is signed and I had my truck. It was a seamless process and will be using them again.

2 Likes

Grabbed a 2023 Panamera 4 Platinum from AutoCompanion. Saved about $300 a month from what local dealers were quoting. The whole experience was world class and headache free. Not the first car we’ve got thru them and won’t be the last!

9 Likes

I just used Autocompanion to get a Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Super easy and smooth process and great prices. Highly recommend them! Thanks!

1 Like

what’s the term Riz? I recently looking for Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Base model leasing.