🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Thank you so much for the kind words and referrals! As soon as they take delivery, let us know and we will send you $50 per! :slight_smile:

Leasehackr family!!

Sina here and it is our official 2 year anniversary since we first joined Leasehackr.

Since our inception in 2020 we have helped thousands of clients to include celebrities get into a new Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, RAM, Toyota, Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Acura, Volvo, or Nissan.

I still vividly remember our first deal!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-mercedes-gls-450-loaner-550-month-first-payment-due-at-signing-no-msds/262507/12

I truly never intended on brokering as LeaseCompanion was totally unplanned. Never even knew what brokering was to be honest.

All I knew is that I wanted to help people feel the same trill I felt when getting an insane deal and mostly let someone take the insane GLS450 deal my wife would not let me lease.

I am glad I did and even more to have grown within this community in which I made many friends from customers and other brokers whom I talk to almost daily.

Thanks to each and everyone of you….our customers, supporters, and the entire LH community.

In honor of our two year anniversary we will offer $100 off our broker fee for May 28th.

10 Likes

I recommend Lease Companion to all my friends and family. We went with a Nissan Frontier and their deal beat every local deal by a massive amount. Expert communication and service. We’ll be contacting them again as soon as our lease is up!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words! Very glad to see you are one happy customer :blush:

Jaime is a gentleman and a scholar. He helped me secure a 2022 ES350 for my parents for their 70th Birthdays … just in time also!

Now if I can sell my AMG and lease a Frontier.

You people (leasehackr community) have ruined me.

PS: savagegeese convinced them to take it to the grave:
2022 Lexus ES350 | Take it to The Grave - YouTube

1 Like

My family and I have ordered over 6 vehicles through lease companion over the last 6 months. Amazing experience. Jaime and Sina have been extremely helpful throughout the process and delivery. They have stepped up as needed to contact dealers for any discrepancies.

Really happy with Lease Companion and highly recommend them.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold One via LeaseCompanion

The LC team is the best!

Ordered a Jeep 4xe through them and sold my lease through them.

I’m a very inexperienced when it comes to all this stuff and they made it a breeze.

Strongly recommend this team, especially if you’re a big noob like me. They’re patient and quick to respond for any questions!

2 Likes

Thanks to the @AutoCompanion team! They responded to all of my queries very quickly, and hooked me up with an awesome dealer. I would rank this buying experience amongst my top 2 ever. Thanks again @AutoCompanion!! I put just under 400 miles on my new Rubicon 4xe today, alone. The lease numbers matched up exactly with what I was quoted when I ordered back in March. The dealership experience was amazing. Top customer service. Will definitely utilize your services again!! Be sure to thank Carlos again for helping to make things seamless.

3 Likes

It has been a pleasure! Thanks a bunch for the kind words.

Until the next one! :slight_smile:

My experience with @AutoCompanion and their dealer was amazing. Even thought I had a lot of questions, Jamie was patient and made sure that I understand everything. My Jeep landed at the dealership on June 15. Unlike some dealerships where you have to wait couple of weeks to take delivery, I flew there the very next day to pick it up and drove it back home. I recommend them to everyone who’s shopping for a new car, my brother already placed an order with LC.

4 Likes

I had a wonderful experience working with @AutoCompanion on my first lease. They helped me tremendously, answered all my questions, got everything locked in and even the dealer had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. My Jeep hit the dealership on June 16th and the dealer got in touch with me the next morning to get the ball rolling. By the weekend of the 25th, I had it in my hands and was on my way back home. It was honestly the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had and I would whole heartily recommend them to anyone.

Next go around they will be the first people I contact.

1 Like

Shout out due where shout warranted… Had a great experience with @AutoCompanion - although we were unable to get a set of wheels (due to the tough timeline on our end timing) - Jaime and the team were extremely responsive with great options and communication. Recommend.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Glad to know you are one happy customer. Please don’t forget to share with your friends and family. Until the next one! :blush:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold One via LeaseCompanion

Big thanks to Jamie and his team for helping me get a new Murano SV Midnight Edition to replace our 2019 Murano SV. The Midnight Edition brings some nice upgrades to the SV line like;

20" Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
Blackout front grille, lower fascia, exterior trim
Leatherette seats through-out
Heated front seats
Passenger seat controls

His dealer was very helpful and purchased my existing Murano SV allowing me to roll equity into the new lease, as well as waiving the lease termination fees.

1 Like

Jaime and his team are just superstars!! they will bat for you to get you the best deal and also the most responsive and easy to talk to broker you will every find. My advise-- do not hesitate to use him and his team as it will make car leasing a pleasant experience.
He can also help in transporting the car through his connections and a latest addition being, help in selling the car too-- its like a All-in-One package!!!

And no, I didn’t get paid to write this review, just genuine from my experience!

1 Like

Have to add on another 10/10 encounter with the LC team.

My 4xe finally arrived and I got a funky quote back from the finance team even accounting for new MFs and RV. I felt like a real idiot talking to the finance team since I’m still new to this and talking to dealerships is kinda spooky.

Reached back out to Jaime who was able to square everything away and sent me a new calculator link (I wanted to undo rolling in the taxes now that interest rates are to the moon) the next day!

Cannot recommend LC enough. In a world of crappy service and products, Jaime goes above and beyond. I’ll use LC for every lease and lease sale until he retires

1 Like

@CaptQ thank you for the kind words. Glad everyone took advantage of the Murano deals. We completely sold out of units until August most likely.

@ramie311 thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy in good health.