🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Best car buying experience ever! Through the years, I have leased six cars and bought a couple of others. I don’t mind playing the game with the sales and finance managers, but it does take 3+ hours of negotiating even after the price is agreed to with the salesman. I never used a broker before and I was waiting for something to go wrong or for fees to be added to the final price, but that never happened. @AutoCompanion was very clear about what to expect in the buying process during our phone conversations, was quick to respond to all of my questions and reached out to me several times during the Jeep Wrangler 4xe build process to keep me updated and to let me know when the Jeep was about to be delivered to the dealership. Literally 15 minutes in the finance office signing paperwork and I was on my way back home. Thanks @AutoCompanion!

2 Likes

I have leased a few cars over the years, and for the first time have just been a little too busy to do the amount of leg work required to get a good deal. On top of it, my last lease happened to end at one of the worst times to find a new car. I decided to give a broker a shot to save some time for myself, and was at first a little skeptical. Sina made the process seamless, and was very responsive to my (numerous) questions. It’s really as simple as - Reach out, find the car you want with the specs, and then just the paperwork/picking up. It was a very simple and straight forward process and currently working with him to get my dad a car as well!

1 Like

Tenny, thanks so much for the awesome review! Let’s get your dad a car now :slight_smile:

Leasecompanion has fulfilled my A8 order. He definitely beats most of the LH broker out here in the north east. I tried to give other brokers a chance but in the end I am very happy that I chose LeaseConpanion. He’s responsive via text and will chat with you when he’s free. Granted he has a lot of customers.

While the process took a bit longer then expected, he actually was able to deliver the car to the exact spec I wanted!

I gave him some positive feedback on how to improve his process and without a doubt I would work with him again. Best part, there is a repeated customer discount on his fee.

2 Likes

My first time getting a broker because currently its a sellers market. LeaseCompanion got me the best deal available. Hands down the best priced Lexus RX based on specs out there. Locked on to a car the day it was built as inventories run dry currently and waited less than 4 weeks. It was all worth it and LeaseCompanion made the process smooth and easy. Very responsive and timely to questions. Will be a repeat customer in 3 years for sure. 5/5 stars.

1 Like

Very happy with the experience using Leasecompanion to get my new Lexus UX 250h. Super easy and painless process.I think all in, including being at the dealership, everything took an hour or so. Good concise communication. Wish all my cars would have been this easy. Will definitely be back.

1 Like

I went with Sina after few chats with bookers here. great deal on Audi A4 45 2021 - smooth process, quick, honest and straight to the point and no BS. love my car with all the bells and whistles of the trim - Thank LeasCompanion.com - def recommending to friends around

1 Like

Thank you so much for this review!

Thanks so much for the kind words! We look forward to seeing you in 3 years :slight_smile:

We appreciate the review! Thank you for the kinds words. See you in 3 years!

We appreciate the review and the feedback! See you in 3 years!

Congrats on t he beautiful car! Enjoy and thank you so much for the awesome review!

Congratulations! Thank you for the amazing review and see you in 3 years!

Wish I would have known brokers existed years ago. Since I found this site I have leased 3 cars from Sina and it has been a smooth and easy transaction every single time. Not once have I had an issue. 100% worth the money and still save money overall which is a massive win. Thank you again for all your help and we will be talking again soon!

1 Like

I would like to shoutout for LeaseCompanion and specifically Sina as they both are very professionals and easy to work with. They could get me the best deal even on the Audi Q7 build option when the market is going crazy and cars are selling at MSRP however, I couldn’t move ahead with the deal due to the long wait(5-6 months) on Audi delivery. They have a policy of 50% refund on brokerage fee if the buyer pulls back during the process but they agreed to give me 80% considering my situation. Much appreciated. They also assured me that the remaining 20% will remain with them as a deposit for any future deal which is a very fair ask. Will surely work with you in future. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your kind words! Sorry it didn’t work out but I am sure we will see you back soon. Take care!

Thanks so much for the kind comments and great review! We are very happy to see you had a great experience! See you in 3 years :slight_smile:

Excellent buying experience! I had never used a broker before and like some others I was on guard waiting for something to go wrong with fees or final pricing. Glad to say that never happened. Sima & Jamie @leasecompanionwere super clear about what to expect and were quick to respond to all of my questions. They reached out to me several times during the build process and kept me updated. 8.5 weeks from order(7/7) to (9/10) delivery. Everything was done by email and ppwk was done by fedex. Thanks @AutoCompanion!

1 Like

Ordered 7/7 received 9/8 ! Thanks @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Super easy process. Ordered 8/8, picked up 9/11. Thanks @AutoCompanion!

3 Likes