🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Sina went above and beyond to not only find a great deal for mebe, but to get me a 2021 m240i that was next to impossible to find. He was very professional, and worth every penny!

@Bxb13 thank you for the glowing review! Still shocked how we pulled or find this allocation! Enjoy in good health!

I’ll get some pictures posted soon, but I wanted to take a moment to write a quick review. Sina arranged for a 2021 BMW M340i custom order for me this year. I live in Ohio. We ordered the car from a dealership out of state and had it shipped to my door.

The experience was outstanding. He was responsive throughout, and always seemed to be able to make time to answer questions.

All of his partners were equally on top of things. The dealership was awesome to deal with; I especially enjoyed my interactions with their F&I Manager. The vehicle transport company was quick and took great care of my car.

I can’t recommend Sina highly enough.
LKVPvGDjJ1r2XJ7SFWIDs5OsUhUlUTMAm9-jytsuvF4

I got a great deal on exactly the car I wanted, and it couldn’t have been easier. Thank you Sina - you are the man!

2 Likes

@Martin3754 it was a privilege assisting you with your new lease! Thank you for the glowing review!

Sina did an excellent job securing an allocation for my 2021 BW X3M40i (which is being delivered next week). Not only did he get me a great deal during the COVID car and parts shortage, he provided awesome service from beginning to end, including arranging shipping.

Great job Sina - I’ll see you in 3 years!

1 Like

Sina, thanks for hooking me up with an excellent 2021 Acura TLX A Spec lease! In this crazy market it can be a challenge for brokers on LH to pull good deals but you came through with an awesome deal. I had other brokers on here quoting $150+ per month on same car.

From inquiry, purchase, arranging shipping and ultimately delivery right to front door, the whole transaction was easy, quick and exactly what I was looking for.

You have a repeat customer here…

1 Like

These guys helped me get an incredible deal on a '21 e-Tron. Loving the car and everyone I tell is jealous of the deal.

1 Like

@tharris4625 our pleasure! Enjoy the new BMW in good health!

@sierra enjoy! All out of A Specs now! What a great price and program on these! Glad we got you one at 12% off before inventory vanished!

1 Like

@1point21 congrats! We still have people contacting us about Etron deals! Enjoy in good health!

1 Like

Hi Guys, Longtime LH lurker, was in the market for a sport/lux-sedan, could not miss the opportunity with the TLX that Leasecompanion had for the end of June specials. I think I was one of the lucky few to be able to snap up a TLX A-Spec/SH-AWD. Working with Sina was very smooth and he was super helpful, as this was my first brokered deal. As other posters have mentioned snagging this kind of deal in the current crazy car market is almost too good to be true. Being in NJ I just picked up the car this past weekend from the Virginia/DC area. I was waiting for the “catch” but there was none, highly recommend Sina and LeaseCompanion!

1 Like

Just wanted to thank Leasecompanion for the deal I was able to get on the TLX A-Spec. It’s been an awesome car so far. Definitely will be a repeat customer in the future.

1 Like

@kaysid thank you the kind words! Glad we could provide your with transparency and a network dealer whom delivered!

@SRR great color! Enjoy in good health and glad we could help!

Thank you @AutoCompanion and Sina for helping getting me a good deal on Audi Q3. It was tough to find one as per my specs due to decreasing inventory and I needed a car sooner. They made it happen on time and it was better deal than I could have found myself. Sina was very professional throughout our interactions, the dealership he connected me to was awesome, and everything was smooth with no pressure on buying extras than what was initially agreed upon. Will definitely reach out to Sina for my next car purchase and I will be passing on the good words to others…

1 Like

My third lease brokered by @AutoCompanion ! I like the transparency, just add local taxes to the advertised deals for exact quote. Here is the latest addition to the garage

3 Likes

@bzn123 enjoy the Q3! Glad we could be a part of this journey!

@WHIZ thank you so much! The Acura TLX is an amazing car for the payment you obtained! Enjoy in good health!

Very responsive, though did not get to do business with them due to personal reasons, was provided all information patiently by Leasecompanion Team whenever needed. Really appreciate their unbiased treatment to everyone.

2 Likes

@Aadi_Ranjani thank you for the kind words!

1 Like