🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Kia East - $4,500 off EV6 - $4,000 off EV9 - Payments as low as $169 with inceptions due

Yes, you can have the car shipped.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking. How much did you pay to ship the cars to Florida?

$1300 for 2 cars

1 Like

New inventory was just posted. We have some more SE RWD and Limited RWD that are coming in.

3 Likes

Hi. If we submitted an inquiry and preference last month, with the change in inventory and stock numbers, should we submit a new inquiry or preference? Thank you.

AUTOCOMPANION MARCH HYUNDAI DEALS!

Check out our reviews

AutoCompanion Hyundai Deals

Big improvements on gas cars! Discounts remain the same.

The IONIQs remain at the same ridiculous price.

Only SE AWDs, SEL AWD/RWDs, and Limited AWD/RWDs remain available.

NO SE RWD nor SE Standard Range RWDs left.

Program improvements across the board.

Interested? Click Here to Submit an Inquiry

Other Brands We Serve - Click Below :point_down:

BMW - Lexus - Acura - Audi - Jeep - RAM - Toyota - Nissan - Mercedes - Volvo - Volkswagen - Porsche - Acura - Hyundai - Honda - Infiniti - Chevy/GMC - Maserati

*Vehicles are delivered out of the DMV Area and are shipped at client’s expense. Please submit an inquiry for all deal details.

Gas payment samples.

1 Like

Look at that Elantra SE payment.

1 Like

Looks like the Sante Fe SEL is a Solid deal. Spreadsheet says 2000 in Cash/Other, but the calculator makes it seem like there is 3000 there (2000 sales event cash, and 1000 lease cash), assuming those are stackable, any idea?
I can submit an inquiry, but I already spammed you with 2 or 3 over the weekend, the 2023 Ridgeline being one, but I think you said that one is sold out.

1 Like

I have to check tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi! I received an updated quote from Armando for the ioniq 6 limited awd and it is now higher than last month… Is there a number I can call to speak with you and sort this out? Thanks!

Did you secure a car last month?
Hyundai programs stayed the same but dealer discount dropped.

No I didn’t get a response back before the month was over. But i know they were slammed so its fine. I’m just trying to figuere out if theres any miscommunication since @AutoCompanion said the ioniqs are the same as last month yet I’m getting a higher quote now.

Please message us your name. @Will101

1 Like

Just pmed you. Thank you!

Update to One Pay Money Factor Drop.

.0009 drop in lieu of .0005

1 Like

Any word on the Santa Fe SEL incentives? I sent an inquiry and a text. Ready to make a move.

2023 Santa Fe SE AWD calculator link is incorrect.

And how much would the SEL AWD be with the premium package?

So is the discount on a palisades calligraphy 7.3%? Is that correct?

Anyone else having trouble getting a response from inquiries?