šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Submitted an inquiry three days ago. Waiting for your responseā€” I picked one I like (SEL RWD) but at this point I will take whatever left.

Do you mean better than february or that feb is better than March?

Apologies February.

Thanks! I was working with Armando but we didnt get to finalize a deal. Iā€™ll email again next week to let him know Iā€™m still interested.

1 Like

To get these deals do I need a east coast driverā€™s license ?

No anyone can buy them outside CA and MA. Just transport to the West coast negates any savings.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested. I emailed with Armando in February. Iā€™m looking to move quickly when you all get through the back log. Thanks!

Looks like MF went up by a bit on the Ioniq5 and RV dropped across the board this month. Can you confirm?

Both Money factor and RV went up. Ends up being the same deals as last month. Discount is now $5000.

3 Likes

I posted this last Fall when the Ioniq deal was very popular so I thought I will post this again to give folks a perspective of the process.

The following is based on my experience on three completed deals (one for myself, one for a friend and a family member). I picked up all of the cars at the dealership. Hereā€™s my experience:

• Fill out a AutoCompanions request form
  • Wait a two to three days. This deal is popular so give them time to go through the requests. (Check your spam folders)
  • AutoCompanions reaches out to you to give you the breakdown of the deal and confirms that you want to lock in the car that you want. You pay the broker fee balance.
  • Wait a day or two
  • AutoCompanions copies you on an email to the dealer contact with details about your deal. It includes a link to a credit application. You fill it out and you would send a copy of your ID and a copy of your insurance information.
  • Dealer contact compiles your information and structures the deal in their system (once the car is on the lot, some of these cars are still at the port in Philly). He will reach out to you with the final numbers as it relates to your deal. You confirm the date when you would come pick up the car and when the contact will be done with his process. (please give him 7-14 days to get this done.) The contact has many deals that heā€™s trying to get done and working 12+ hours a day to get this done. Itā€™s in everyoneā€™s interest to get these deals done.
  • The dealer contact does have days off during the week so if he doesnā€™t get back to you right away, heā€™s most likely taking a well deserved day off.
  • Typically if you are picking up the car, you would digitally sign the documents at the dealership and pay the one pay lease fee at the dealership. This takes about 2 hours from arrival to departure. If you are having the car transported then they will fedex you the documents and you will then sign and return with payment.
  • Take a train/plane to DC, pick up your car, and drive back home using free EA chargingā€“YES!!!

Patience pays dividends here. Weā€™re getting a great deal on these cars. I was also initially nervous about this deal being too good to be true but I rolled the dice and it paid off. I donā€™t send family and friends down a rabbit hole for deals unless I am confident that itā€™s repeatable which this deal is.

8 Likes

Thank you Bao, we always appreciate you and your business!

1 Like

Thank you for the details!

@AutoCompanion how much is the typical/avg transportation cost to nyc?

I have a shipper that did it for $300 for a friend on a previous AC Hyundai deal to Ny metro.

4 Likes

Just had 2 ioniq 5 delivered in Florida yesterday from this deal.
Want to thank @AutoCompanion for this amazing deal and his great support during the process.
Please be patient as heā€™s for sure working around the clock to make all the deals happen, but itā€™s definitely worth it.

2 Likes

$300-$400. Meeting a trucker outside the city will help you save some.

1 Like

Are you saying we have access to the pricing in cali? If so let me know. Also what about Maryland? Thanks.

CA Ioniqs are $3k off MSRP
Midatlantic Ioniqs are $5k off MSRP.

Are these changes now reflected in the spreadsheet / calculator? Also does you dealer contact typically work trades in a fair manner. Iā€™m Maryland based, so looking to reduce capital cost, to get the total taxes paid down.

Sorry, read the previous comments but was a bit unclear to me, will there be any ioniq 5ā€™s in during march that arenā€™t spoken for? I contacted but it seems I was too late for Feb, great deal!

How are March Palisades deals @AutoCompanion