šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Did you secure a car last month?
Hyundai programs stayed the same but dealer discount dropped.

No I didnā€™t get a response back before the month was over. But i know they were slammed so its fine. Iā€™m just trying to figuere out if theres any miscommunication since @AutoCompanion said the ioniqs are the same as last month yet Iā€™m getting a higher quote now.

Please message us your name. @Will101

1 Like

Just pmed you. Thank you!

Update to One Pay Money Factor Drop.

.0009 drop in lieu of .0005

1 Like

Any word on the Santa Fe SEL incentives? I sent an inquiry and a text. Ready to make a move.

2023 Santa Fe SE AWD calculator link is incorrect.

And how much would the SEL AWD be with the premium package?

So is the discount on a palisades calligraphy 7.3%? Is that correct?

Anyone else having trouble getting a response from inquiries?

probably still super slammed from the ioniq 5 deals. just gotta give them time to catch up and process those. these arenā€™t just quick sales since they have to cooridnate with dealers and customers back and forth constantly.

1 Like

I guess there are a few unlucky sods like myself which are going for a car other than an ioniq?
They seem awfully popularā€¦

Thank you everyone. Ioniqs are all sold out.

3 Likes

Broker has communicated decently well, always get a response when I reach out there. itā€™s been a week and nothing from the dealer. I donā€™t need minute by minute updates, but just a tiny bit of communication would go a long wayā€¦

1 Like

One dealer contact does all these deals by himself. Once he has it all in the system, heā€™ll give you a call. Is the car you ordered at the dealership or still at the port? Working with him on my 4th deal.

1 Like

Damn, including the 6s?

Good to know. Itā€™s fine, not worried - wouldnā€™t mention it at all if Iā€™d heard from him once. Either way, Iā€™ll just be patientā€¦

Port vehicle, heard it was arriving at the dealership the other day but not sure.

I going to be honest here. We have nearly 20-25 more of these however the dealer put a stop to them because of lack of patience by the 70-80 people whom are being processed and the bad surveys they left for the dealer.

People are blowing up the us, the dealer, and the sales managers personal cellphone at all hours of the night.

Thanks to those individuals the community has now been deprived of this deal and we canā€™t risk a bad survey after delivery.

So we are going to require anyone whom posts in our thread about responsiveness to send a refund request and unwind this deal as it is evident we are already failing to meet expectations.

As we mentioned earlier if you are in an urgent need nor have the patience to wait for your turn this deal was not for you.

9 Likes

We stayed patient with our deal. Just waited until the dealer contacted us but everybody should know that we received the car exactly one month after the credit application. So we paid for 1 month of leasing without having the car. The discounts still more than made up for that and the shipping.

4 Likes

Looking for a lease on a 2024 palisade SEL AWD with premium package and 8 seat configuration. Sent in an inquiry, havenā€™t heard back [yet]. Are they still available?

Please email us your name and email so we can look into your inquiry.