🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

since their dealer is not in NJ, would the state rebate still apply? i thought it had to be an NJ dealer for that rebate

1 Like

And we just used cars.com as MSRP information. It gives you a more accurate idea of vehicle inventory, and associated MSRP‘s.

Very useful info to plan. Appreciate it.

In order to quality for IONIQ 5 fleet (conquest rebate), does the person who will be buying needs to own other company car or is spouse owning other company car under same insurance good enough?

I believe it is household.

AUTOCOMPANION.COM DECEMBER HYUNDAI DEALS

Ioniq 5 & 6 - $4,000 off MSRP. Conquest returns for the Ioniq 5 as well.

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram

Is there any 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD inventory remaining?

With these deals, why wouldnt you grab a '24 limited?

2024 SEL downgraded a few features relative to the 2023 SEL. Can’t step up to the Limited without losing state EV rebate (over the MSRP limit).

2 Likes

Damn, I just grabbed an Accord lease last week but these 1 pay deals are crazy!

I think 2023 inventory getting lower and lower. I wanted a particular matte color and paid dearly, but still got a deal. I dunno where all the 23’s are disappearing to :man_shrugging:t2: Saw ass tons of them in lots and dealership website inventory just last month. As in like 12 to 25 2023 Ioniq5’s at dealers in my area

IONIQ 5 & 6 are now $5,000 off!!!

@AutoCompanion exciting! What is the current least offer for a 24 month @ 12K? I contacted you before regarding the colors available only had the white Limited RWD is this still the case?

Please send an inquiry and we will be more then happy to provide a quote. Currently that is the only limited RWD available.

Are those one-pay deals a NJ thing? Or would they work elsewhere, namely RI? I could pick up in person.

They work everywhere, NJ just have no tax on EVs making the deal even better. Here are sample payments.

Im looking at the EV9, are you seeing any decent deals right now or is it only on the EV6?

Send you an inquiry for IONIQ 5, from the screenshot above it seems only count in the $7500 EV credit and $2500 counter rebate, but now showing the $5000 discount, so want to check it is already included in the calculation ?

How do I get conquest discount

A conquest discount feels like it’s made for every American.