🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

To the team at AutoCompanion a huge thank you for getting me in my 2024 Ioniq 5. Great price, quick turnaround, and pain free process. I will definitely be back!

1 Like

Signed with Autocompanion 3 weeks ago: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR.

Recommend.

3 Likes

2023 GC 4xe Base

3rd lease from Sina and team.

This one was a custom-build ordered in mid June and delivered last week. Last of the 23’s.

Communication through the process both with AutoCompanion and dealership was smooth.

Always a pleasure when the experience is seamless.

1 Like

Thanks to the Armando and his team @AutoCompanion for helping me and my friends secure a total of three Ioniq 6s (Black, White and Digital Green) with the dealership in the DC area. Armando and the dealership folks were great to work with. This is the first time using a broker because I am normally the guy who friends and family go to secure car deals but the one pay deals were too good to pass up. Thanks for the great deal and making it easy for everyone involved. I owe you some Garrett’s popcorn next time you are in Chicago!

6 Likes

I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Armando at @AutoCompanion for helping me get a great deal on my Ioniq 6 SEL AWD. I checked out their spreadsheet, reached out to him via email and he sent over their lease calculator estimated payments. I definitely wouldn’t be able to get the discount I got through @AutoCompanion if I tried on my own.

Got the car shipped over 300 miles for $399 using SGT Transport. Total transport time was less than 2 days. Highly recommend reaching out to Armando from AutoCompanion.

4 Likes

My 2nd RDX lease in Apex Blue!!! Special thanks this time to Armando and Team @AutoCompanion
for finding me this wonderful color with a very competitive lease deal.

Honestly I was thinking (several times during the process) that this deal was too good to be true – until I realized it IS true! Still feeling unreal sitting in this new ride. Although if you are familiar with how brands and dealership work, or have just a general understanding of imports, everything will make sense and the “deal” isn’t that off. Just regular buyers most likely won’t have the nego power to get the $$$ tag AutoCompanion can get for us.

I used to think I am good enough in negotiation, but apparently AutoCompanion did even better. This company will be my future go-to for all car leases – why wasting the time when you have pros like them on your side? Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Ashleigh was very easy to work with. We exchanged emails for months trying to find the right car at the best price possible. During the entire process, Ashleigh was patient with my multiple inquiries and provided quick responses.

Eventually, we found a well-equipped and even better-priced X3. Once we agreed on the terms, the process was quick and the car was shipped to South Florida. The entire process from signing to receiving the car took a few days. I highly recommend working with Ashleigh for your BMW needs.

Thank you Ashleigh for your help!

2 Likes

Ashleigh and the @AutoCompanion team found this M50 for me in transit and delivered as promised.

3 Likes

Buddy how many cars you going to buy?

5 Likes

To be fair, he sold a few of them.

1 Like

Thanks, Andres! It was such a pleasure working with you, and I’m so glad we were able to get you this absolutely crazy deal at the end of the month! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Congratulations! and Thank You for sharing your experience. I am interested in leasing Acura RDX Aspec Advanced Awd. Could you please share me the brokers contact info and your offer details. Appreciate your help! Thanks!

Hi there, I am interested in a 2023 Acura RDX Aspec or Aspec Advance. I currently have a 2021 TLX. Can you please contact me with any deals you may have. Thank you

@Review_Raja and @ehl8844 - please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire so that we can assist you.

It’s exactly autocompanion here. They are very responsive so just fill out the inquiry form I guess. My deal details – more or less the same as the calculator numbers except the gov fees (am in PA. Autocompanion’s partner is in another state). I’ll dm u the details.

Just wanted to shout out Armando for his professionalism, friendliness and knowledge in the car leasing space. While I went with a local deal that I couldn’t pass up, I’m grateful for all the work he and AutoCompanion puts in for the community, for all the time he spent answering my questions, and hope to work with him in the future :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Have to say I’m quite disappointed with my experience here. I was given some unrealistic promises on the delivery and accepted their offer when I had a better-priced deal elsewhere (the other broker was quite honest so I thought they are “worse”) now I’m stuck with this dealer and I lost about $2500 in total, and AutoCompanion stopped replying soon after they secured their deposit. We will see how much I could recover but I’m not super optimistic.

James, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This is Sina and I have personal looked into and located a deal with us regarding a San Paolo Yellow M4. I am sincerely apologetic regarding your experience.

I tried calling you twice today. Please return our call so I can personally assist you.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion Sina can you please reach out looking to close on X3MC today.

Have you submitted an inquiry?