🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

They work everywhere, NJ just have no tax on EVs making the deal even better. Here are sample payments.

Im looking at the EV9, are you seeing any decent deals right now or is it only on the EV6?

Send you an inquiry for IONIQ 5, from the screenshot above it seems only count in the $7500 EV credit and $2500 counter rebate, but now showing the $5000 discount, so want to check it is already included in the calculation ?

How do I get conquest discount

A conquest discount feels like it’s made for every American.

Inquiry has been sent awaiting a response :slightly_smiling_face:

We should be able to offer $3k off MSRP.

Just sent you a message

1 Like

The 1 pay either doesnt seem to make sense or the numbers are incorrect. For ioniq 5 sel awd,24/12k monthly amount is 324. So for 24 months comes to 7776. One pay is 7871?

Inceptions.

Hi Autocompanion,
I would like to move forward with the IONIQ 5 SEL AWD 24/12k $324 option. Reached out to you over email but responses have stopped. I am a Costco member in NJ and currently own a 2015 ford explorer XLT. Let me know if the Ioniq option is still available.

I responded at 12:14pm and did not hear back from you.

How is the EV9 inventory? Looking to trade in a CX-9 I leased last year. Or would I be better off in the summer when the NJ EV incentives roll out?

1 Like

We have a few units available.

But in your email to me you said that you didn’t have any EV9s

Not at a discount.

1 Like

Hello what is the lowest priced EV for current hyundai lease holder?

I am looking to lease an ioniq6 limited AWD

1 Like

I am looking to lease an ioniq5 Sel AWD.currently have 2021 santafe hybrid sel 6 month lease left.

Any deals on a Santa Fe or Tucson? Currently have a 21 sonata over miles with 4 months left. Thanks.