🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Hyundai East - $4,000 off Ioniqs - Over 30 available

Please submit an inquiry.

The sample prices show $2,500 for conquest - is there still a loyalty discount or is it conquest only?

Conquest only at this time.

Hi so it looks like the one pay deals from earlier in the year are no longer replicable? pity about the conquest…

Does this deal existing in Washington?

AUTOCOMPANION.COM JANUARY HYUNDAI DEALS

Ioniq 5 & 6 - $5,000 off MSRP. Conquest available for the Ioniq 5 as well.

Read Our Reviews
Inquire Here
Follow Us on Instagram

Would you please check your one pay calcs vs your 24 month figures. I believe your calcs are showing the MF reduction on the 24 month figures instead of the one pay figures which results in the one pay costing more in total than the 24 month figures. For an example the Ioniq 5 SE RWD is showing $189 for 24 months but the one pay shows $6352 which comes out to be $265 a month for 24 months.

Thank you for letting us know.

The one pay assumes all inceptions with the total amount presented. The monthly payment assumes those are paid upfront.

$899 Doc
$650 Acq
$500 Reg Estimate.

One Pay Reduction is now also at .0005

Good Morning! Do you have a list of brands/models that qualify for conquest? I’ve been hearing that it’s a narrow list.

Sorry for the newbie question, Do you get partial refund for the one pay option if the car is totaled during the lease term?

Do you have a calculator for a 36/10 lease for an Ioniq 5 SE RWD?

Do you have any 2023s IONIQ 5 SEL AWD? I am in DMV region. Thanks!

Will get this as soon as we can.

1 Like

Models that qualify for conquest.

1 Like

Not a single person can accurately answer this question. All depends on what the payoff and total loss payout are.

Should be in our spreadsheet.

We sure do.

What would it cost to ship one of these to California? There’s no way to do a lease if I’m located here right

So MF worse this month?

We have a California dealer offering $3k off MSRP