🐶 AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler Sahara 4xe - Insane Payments

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

JC has been telling me parts scheduling on my order 🥲

2 Likes

Emailed for quotes! Have a great holiday.

Same…ordered 11/14

Do we reach out directly to the dealer or will the date be provided automatically? Thanks!

Please send us a message for arrival dates.

2 Likes

Jeep Spreadsheet Improvements

Thank you LH Family for an amazing 2021.

Delighted to announce our Jeep spreadsheet has been updated to pre-populate taxes for the states we have the highest levels of traffic from.

Our clients may also track the status of their order via the link below.

Inquire Below :point_down:

What happened to the 199 new years special that you posted and deleted? :eyes:

Decided to postpone for another time. I did honor it for the few whom submitted an inquiry before I did delete it.

2 Likes

I didn’t get it :frowning: and that was my little sisters hard interned money from college TA work.

LEASECOMPANION JEEP JANUARY DEALS

Discount Improved on the following models…

Wrangler Gas: 9.25%
Wrangler 4xE: 9.25%

May not be retroactively applied to any deals.

Policy Below:

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $500

Net-net our deal is better than any broker on Leasehackr. Other may offer similar discounts or lower broker fees. However we recommend that you do the math. Additionally Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 8-12 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

Effective Immediately We Will Offer Top Dollar For Any Lease! Sell Us Your Car!

We can offer buyouts directly from our network of dealers for any of the following brands. Avoid the third party market adjustment payoff and earn cash for your equity!.

Acura, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus. Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen, & CDJR (Jeep)

Submit Below :point_down:

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

Cherokee and Renegades orders are now available available at 8% off MSRP. No programs data has been provided by CCAP at the moment.

Including GC 4XE?

GC 4xE is 7%

are the numbers out from CCAP on the GC 4xe or we’re still waiting on those?

1 Like

Nothing yet.

Nothing yet as stated by @blipit

LEASECOMPANION JEEP 392 DEALS

392 Orders now available at 7% off

Policy Below:

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $500

Net-net our deal is better than any broker on Leasehackr. Other may offer similar discounts or lower broker fees. However we recommend that you do the math. Additionally Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 8-12 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

Putting together a Group Deal for Spring time! Get me some numbers to go to bat! No promises…

The dealer deposit will be fully refundable and the Broker Fee 50% refundable. Remainder may be redeemed towards a future deal.

This deal with the broker fee results in a minimum of .5% than any dealer with a refundable dealer deposit.

No affiliate and deal may not be retroactively applied to pending deals if approved.

Please keep in mind that having 4 orders or more will likely get your order cancelled.

Vote Below.

• Game @ 10% Northeast
  • Out @ 10% Northeast
  • Game @ 10% Florida
  • Out @ 10% Florida

0 voters

Ordered a Willy’s at the end of October, any idea when production will start?

1 Like