HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

@vinny ’s orders must have gone through :joy:

Is the advanced safety group the reason for the expensive recalibration windshield replacement

1 Like

ACC is a godsend in traffic or on a highway cruise, truly game-changing to barely need to touch the pedals. The killer feature these Jeeps need is lane centering, given how wildly these tend to drift on a highway.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that it’d be incredibly difficult to implement a lane-centering system on a Wrangler because of the architecture of the rack.

2 Likes

Anyone can enter a VIN at any time and set the “order date” to any date they wish. Probably someone curious who entered a bunch of VINs, or Cryptostickers had some sort of backlog of data that refreshed.

Hi everyone! Oh nooooo lets vote!

1 Like

ACC sucks on these though. Like when it comes to a full stop then takes off again. What is chrysler thinking. They can autoshift it to park and take it to a stop, but they can’t brakehold?

Unfortunately not just a Jeep thing … a lot of new cars with adaptive cruise don’t have full stop/start capability.

1 Like

At least it’ll come to a stop and not drop off below 25mph like some

SHHHHHHHHHH. They on to us

1 Like

I hate ALL of that stuff for me, but love all of it for the wife! ;b

1 Like

I’m prob in the minority here but never use cruise control, even on long distances . I like to be in control of my vehicle at all times. Call me old school and I’ve had ACC on previous high end luxury cars.

Safety Package too is overrated. Wish I hadn’t chose it. Never use the blind spot monitoring on the side mirrors and actually use the mirror and still turn my head when changing lanes.

Living in suburban Jersey, I also rarely parallel park so parking sensors aren’t a deal breaker. You still get the rear view camera so can see out back when backing up etc…

Cold Weather Package? After temps here in the northeast were in the teens, it’s pretty much a must have.

5 Likes

How many miles on your LT1? I got mine December 31st 2020 and I have 7k miles on it and like you I’m in the Midwest so haven’t been driving it for the past month and probably won’t be driving it til April. I ordered an HA November 30th from Chapman so I’m not sure whether to just try and flip it or get rid of the lt1 when it gets here.

is there still not a '22 build config available? All I’m seeing is '21

There’s a button at the top for selecting the model year

I’ll never own another vehicle without a heated steering wheel. All my previous Jeeps had it and right now we’re down a car waiting for my 4XE so I’ve been driving my wife’s 2020 4Runner and the steering wheel on that I swear gets as cold as ice. It’s ridiculous!

Cold weather package is a must!

2 Likes

What I also find weird is how much more this looks like granite crystal than sting gray

Thanks, I took a link from google and wasn’t seeing it.

Are most people just not a fan of the black satin grille? Haven’t seen too many 4xe’s with it, kind of starting to grow on me

1 Like

I personally love it. Enough so that I may wrap my HA grille in satin just to try it.

2 Likes