🐶 AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler 4xe - 13.5-14.5% off Hornet EV! $137 a month!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Please send us a message with your name and we can check on status.

Thanks, message sent

When you say group order, I assume we’d “order” in the springtime with a summer delivery give or take?

Yes that is correct.

Haha I guess with the price hike, this won’t ever resurface?

Any idea when you’ll have more info on this group order? Very interested

Spring or summer.

LEASECOMPANION JEEP DEALS

Wrangler 4xE: 9.25%
Wrangler 392: 7%
Wrangler Gas: 9.25%

:ballot_box_with_check: Refundable Dealer Deposit
:ballot_box_with_check: 100% Rated Broker
:ballot_box_with_check: $500 Dealer Doc Fee
:ballot_box_with_check: $499 Broker Fee

Our broker fee is 50% refundable in the event you cancel. Which we credit you towards any future deal.

Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 8-15 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

Inquire Below :point_down:

8-15 weeks for delivery on 4XE order for NY?
How drastically can payment change when delivery time comes

I tired the calculator for Ny with 8.625% tax and all rolled in at default 10k miles and I see 424 monthly nothing due at signing. I assume 500 broker fee is all.

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $500

So to get on this deal I need to pay 500 dealer deposit and 500 broker fee up front ? Or an additional 500 for doc fee?
Making it a total of 1500 up front ?

Program changes are impossible to predict. However with the 4xE they have been consistent.

Upfront is only the broker fee and order deposit.

1 Like

So don’t have to do a credit app till what stage ?

Credit app is at delivery.

Affiliate and tread lightly looks like it’s back, can this be applied to existing orders not built yet?

No they may not. Affiliate is not being offered if your discount is beyond invoice pricing.

1 Like

Group Purchase Orders are pouring into our dealer! Those whom ordered as part of this deal should be getting their Jeeps soon!

2 Likes

Mines still in parts scheduling :pensive:

Base Rubicon, just premium soft top and gorilla glass.

Are you doing orders for GC 4xe?

Yes. 7% off MSRP.

Same here. Still scheduling. My Jeep order through Chapman at the end of Oct has all parts, though, and is entering production.

I got my VIN mid oct for Willys build. My order is still in the scheduling phase since then, waiting for the required parts to be built. Don’t know how long the wait is going to be.