AutoActionSales Automotive Consultant (NJ Based - Serving the Tri-State area)

Hello everyone!

I am creating this post as a reference to my service, and mark the location for all future instances of feedback and review.
Here you can learn about me and what I do:

I am entering this awesome community operating as a local independent automotive consultant. I am excited to finally expand my service to this awesome community, and work together to help people achieve the best deals possible!

Like countless others on the forum, my goal is to help you get the car you want at the best price. Working with me is a seamless personalized experience that not only removes the hassle in car buying, but also saves you thousands in the process! I have a passion for cars, and I look forward to contributing to the forum and helping others with their deals; Even if you don’t need my services, please feel free to reach out to me for any help or questions.

Process:

1. Inquire on a car from a marketplace listing or PM for a personalized vehicle search
  2. Select and confirm an excellent deal from the ones that are presented to you
  3. Pay Broker Fee ($400 charge / Only required if you take a deal from me!)
  4. Communicate with the dealership to coordinate your car pickup!

*If applicable, digital documents can be used to reduce the effective time you spend at the dealer!

Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions or business inquires.

Email: autoaction_@outlook.com

2 Likes

Ash was really helpful in finding several cars in my price range in less than a day. A local dealer ended up calling willing to meet my price, but would still recommend AutoActionSales from the experience I had firsthand with Ash.

1 Like

Want to give a big recommendation to Ash who was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Ash was very responsive, very knowledgeable and always put the client first. There was no question that was too over the top for Ash and I was able to get all of my questions answered. Outside of the amazing customer service, Ash also got me the best deal on my 2021 Q5 Premium by far and with the exact trim I wanted. Dealer process was very smooth as well, I arrived and the sales representative knew I was coming and gave me the keys at the door with no haggle.

High recommendation and thanks again Ash!

3 Likes

I definitely recommend working with Ash. He was awesome during my most recent search.

I’m in Georgia, and I reached out to several brokers in the Midwest and Northeast in search of a new Audi e-Tron.

Ash was the first to respond, and he took the time to talk with me and discuss my options. He even was willing to reach outside his usual network to find a vehicle closer to me to make for an easier delivery.

Ultimately, a local Atlanta dealer stepped up with a competitive offer, and so I did not buy through Ash.

Still, I would gladly work with Ash in the future, and I highly recommend him.

Thanks, Ash!

1 Like

Ash was very knowledgeable and helped us get our Audi Q5 plug in hybrid. Called in the morning and by the afternoon he found us the car. Great service and price and was patient in explaining the differences in all the Q5’s. He located the car at a local dealer and our salesperson was amazing also. Love the car so far. Will definitely work with Ash again.
Thanks

1 Like

Ash has helped me with the lease on a 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium +. He worked with me closely through the entire process and I highly recommend his services that come with strong professional ethics. I look forward to working with him again in the near future.