🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

Are the CX-5 Grand touring deals still available?

Yes they’re still available. Very slim inventory on the 2020s - All of them will likely be 2021s in early to mid November though.

will the 2021s be more expensive? I have a lease ending on 11/1, am i better off extending a month and looking in November?

Do you have any CX9 Sig’s available at this time ?
36/12 in 93257

Updated for November - lots of fantastic deals - fill out an inquiry to get a quote with your applicable tax rate!

CX-9 Signatures are available but GTs lease far better.

Sorry for the newb question, but do you sell, too, or just lease? I’m interested in a Mazda 3 hatchback or CX-3 in LA area.

1 Like

Yes, we do both. Mazda still has the 60 (or 63) for 0.9% still active if you were doing captive financing

Any Miata deal?

1 Like

What are the deals for a cx-5? I open to 20 or 21 whichever has a better deal.

Hey I wanted to get more information on 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. can you please PM me the numbers. I appreciate it

Hi can you give me quotes on a Mazda CX-9 and Mazda CX-5 premium package I’m in LA I been getting quotes for 400$ a month for cx5 GT with premium package

Can you give me a quote on a 2020 CX 5 Sport 10K lease 36 months? Thanks!

Fill out an inquiry here and we’ll send out quotes as soon as we have December numbers in (Tues or Wednesday!). Allows us to keep it organized

Is this CA broker still active? Filled their form asking for 2020/2021 Mazda CX5 Signature but no reply. Can you guys suggest a good Mazda broker or dealer person?
Thanks

I believe we texted you yesterday at 7:30AM. Feel free to respond to it if you’d like to discuss further!

Did not receive any text from you. What address or phone number did you use?

Please resubmit and pm me - we can discuss off the post to make sure we can get in touch

You can email me

Any changes to the December deals?

Updated for December

Two primary changes - better deals on the CX-30 and conquest added to CX-5 and CX-9 (must have 2010 or newer toyota rav4 or highlander)