🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

Deals for august are updated - for most of the CX-5 deals the money factor is so low that more security deposits wouldn’t change the payment (as the minimum mf after MSDs is .00001)

Hi @AutoNinjas , can you give me some cx5 touring lease deals ?

They’re all posted in the first post.

1 Like

Any deals on a FWD CX-5 Touring with Preferred package?

Yep just shoot us an inquiry on our website and we’ll text you a personalized quote!

Do you still have deals on a Grand Touring or a Signature trim in Southern California? Also, is $1,999 down payment or DAS? Thanks.

2020 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD $345 Per Month with $1999 + 2 MSDs DAS

I’m looking for a CX-5 Grand Touring or a CX-9 Touring. Have loyalty (leasing a CX-3 right now). Wanted to know what difference loyalty could make. Thanks!

Updated for October!

Feel free to fill out an inquiry here or ask any questions you may have in the thread!

1 Like

We are looking at getting a new lease by the end of the month. We have narrowed it down to 3 cars and wanted to see which you think would get us the best deal monthly price wise. Ideally looking at under $400 a month including taxes. Our options have come down to the 2021 CX-9 Grand Touring / Carbon Edition, the VW Tiguan SEL Premium, and our last option would be the XC60 T5 Momentum with advanced and audio package added. Would love to chat and find out what we can do.

Zip is 90046

Happy to help! Sent you a PM!

How much per month would a 7500 mile per year cx-30 premium trim lease cost for a 2-3 year term with $1000 or $2000 down?

Any MX-5s left?

Very slim and most are not being discounted heavily as far as MX-5s go. 2021s should be coming in shortly though.

Great deals on CX-30s though @James_Bell

would like a quote on a 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition.

Any miata lease deal left? Really interested in leasing one

Is 36/12 possible with any of these?

Any of your deals valid for Georgia? I am looking

None in GA unfortunately.

Yep on all of them, just fill out an inquiry!

Any of these deals available to a Vegas resident?

Yes, but the deals usually take longer as the dealership would have to get an MSO (Figure roughly a 2-3 week turnaround time on the whole process for out of state)