🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

Does anyone have the Rv and MF on 2020 Mazda Mx 5 club soft top also if there are any incentives this month

See point above

Appreciate a quote on a 2020 Mazda 5 Touring. Black preferably but dark gray works too. 36/mo, 10k miles. 0 down, ~700 credit score, non-loyalty

Sure - just PM’d you!

Hi - are there any other CX-5 models with AWD available? Touring or Grand Touring?

1 Like

Hi,
I am interested in the Mazda CX-30 Select FWD $179 Per Month with $1999 + 9 MSDs DAS.

I have loyalty discount too. Two questions

1. How much are the 9 MSDs? I’m assuming this sums up to the $1999 DAS
  2. What is the closer place to NorCal you can deliver to? I’m in San Jose.

Feel free to PM me.
Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately we can only serve the SoCal region currently, but hope to be serving NorCal shortly.

Sent you an inquiry on your site re the CX-30 Premium.

Quick question - would a one-payment lease still qualify for the same monthly breakdown as the 8 MSDs?

Thanks!

Hi,
Can I get a quote for 2020 MX-5 Grand Touring AT with MSRP around $33735.
12k/24 or 36 months whichever is better.

Thanks.

Any idea when we should expect June numbers?
Particularly interested in a CX-5 Grand Touring FWD (36/10). Thx.

Numbers updated for June. Finally the MX-5s have lease support! MT have higher RVs than the automatics so they make for better leases. The Sport is a great bargain, as always shoot me a PM or (preferably) fill out an inquiry.

2 Likes

I can collect. What is the closer place to SJ you can deliver (within NorCal)?

Any AWD CX-9s in SoCal available? I’m in snow quite a bit

Looking for a 4 door manual transmission

Can you send me a quote for a Mazda CX-30 Select FWD 12k/36 and 12k/24 with $2000 DAS? I have loyalty discount but not returning any car.

Can you deliver to San Luis Obispo (or what is the closest city)?

Thank you!

Unfortunately we don’t deliver quite that far. The farthest we go is Santa Barbara or San Diego in the other direction.

Yep we have both!

Are you able to provide a quote via PM, or do we have to fill out an entire form ?

Thank you, you have a direct message in your inbox. And I’m waiting for a quote. Happy to collect at Santa Barbara.

Hi,
I am interested in Mazda 3 select, can I choose hatchback or it has to be sedan?

Is it still available?