🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

any updates for February? thanks!

Programs come out tomorrow afternoon for the month.

2 Likes

Can I please get a quote for CX-9 2019 Touring w/premium package or a Grand Touring with:
36 month
10k miles/month
$2000 down
91901 zip
Non-loyalty
Assuming 2019 incentive better than 2020, if not, will take a 2020, hopefully with split middle row. Thanks

Can you provide me the lease quote for the CX-5 Touring & Grand Touring with premium package?
36 months / 12k
Zip: 19446
No Loyality

Thank you

Do you have updated numbers and inventory for February?

is Deals still available?

Any Cali deal on CX-9 ?

March numbers updated.

[post deleted]

Are the deals good for Oregon residents?

Any offers on AWD models?

Yep similar deals can be had! Let me know what you’re looking for and we’ll help you out. Oregon residents can take advantage of these deals if they pick up in SoCal.

Can I please get a quote for 2020 CX-9 Touring w/premium package and a Grand Touring (36/10 and 36/12)?

Bench, gray or red
95051 zip (I can collect SoCal, as close as possible to NorCal if possible)
Non-loyalty
Foreign professional finance program

Thank you!

Post some CX-5 or CX-9 AWD deals please

Dealer is now offering free home/office delivery to all SoCal residents to assist in making things more convenient with Covid-19.

Not sure how long they will continue to be open but this is positive news for now. Fill out an inquiry here if interested.

Hi what is the MF, residual, lease credits (if any) for a 2020 or 2019 mazda mx-5 miata RF grand touring for a 12/12k or a 24/12k. Zip 91746

Numbers updated for May!

Noah - as per your request - the MX-5s are leasing horribly right now, would strongly recommend a finance or cash purchase instead.

1 Like

What does “terrible” imply with the MX-5? I am looking for a sport or club soft-top.

Do you also have cash or finance assistance services?

What does this mean? Like a stimulus aid?

$0 in Lease Cash, 55% RV (36/10k), .00255 MF
RV jumps to 62%, .00255 MF if you want 24 months (12k) - no 10k option for Mazda 24 month leases

1 Like