Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Thank you @fordccl and @Sah83 - was a pleasure working with you!

Will be off most of tomorrow and Sunday but will be available to current clients. Looking forward to helping everyone else out come June 1st!

Autolease Ninjas is legit. I had worked a quote at my local dealership for a Volvo. I reached out to ALN since they posted strong deals and they got back to me within a day on a msd and non msd offer for the same car. ALN got an offer a little better than I negotiated myself, though after the broker fee was factored in, it would be close to a break even.

I ended up buying a car on my own as the dealer Was willing to move a little
More to get an end of month deal Done. Still from my experience, ALN will secure a very strong offer without the hassle of having to negotiate and do as much of your own research. You know you’re getting an offer within the proper ideal target range and the process can be quick and efficient.

Thanks again ALN, till next time.

Another satisfied ALN customer here. Worked with Thomas initially looking for a CX5, and then on a sweet XC40 deal, which unfortunately fell apart at the last minute, no fault of Thomas’ though (damn you Volvo credit!)

We circled back again on a CX5, and he was able to get us a solid deal on a 2020 CX5 GT with premium. The wife is loving it, and happy wife = happy life.

Will certainly be reaching out in a couple of years when my M40i lease is up. Thanks again!

1 Like

Just wanted to add another positive review of Auto Lease Ninjas and specifically Thomas. There are a number of competing brokers in the NY/NJ area, but I found Thomas’ pricing to be the best and his communication was quick and thorough. Throughout the process, I found him to be honest, knowledgeable and reachable (even during a very busy end of month sprint). Perhaps most of all, when there was a small differennce in dealer fees from the original quote, Thomas jumped in to cover the difference. To me, that shows long-term commitment to customers.

Here’s the deal in the calculator:

1 Like

Auto lease ninjas and Thomas were great to work with! Very happy with my CX9 GT! They delivered to my door and took off with my last Mazda. I got to review the finance docs and contract two days ahead so I had time to review and make sure everything was in order. Everything was exactly as Thomas had said and working with his contact at the dealer was very easy.

1 Like

@jfb88 @Enriquenunez3 @AT912

It was a pleasure working with all of you and I appreciate you guys taking time out to write the review! Enjoy the cars - can’t wait to help with the next one!

Thomas and the AutoLeaseNinjas team are the best.

This was my first time leasing a car, and I was really skeptical of Leasehackr/ the dealers on the site. At the same time, I was getting quoted much higher prices from “family friend” dealers off the site, so when I saw the deal ALN could get me, I decided to take a leap of faith and go with them.

It was the right decision!

I paid the broker’s fee, and Thomas got back to me with details about the quote via e-mail. He was patient with me, fielded my calls/ texts, and was able to get us the car - from first contact to driving off the lot - within two days. I was in and out of the dealer within 20 minutes, and Thomas answered my questions over the phone as I was reading over the lease.

Would I do this again? 100% yes - and I’d make sure to go with ALN/ Thomas.

2 Likes

Just leased a new 2020 Mazda 3 Hatch Pref AWD from Thomas & Co. Very smooth process and prompt responses to my multiple inquiries. Car delivered to my doorstep at the advertised price (which a number of local dealers could not approach). Would not hesitate working with them again.

2 Likes

I was looking for a luxury 3 row SUV and Autoleaseninjas and specifically Tom worked with me to get into a great deal on a loaded XC90 Momentum T6 loaner at a great leashackr score.

My car was delivered to my house with all paperwork ready to sign exactly as Tom had quoted for everything so no surprises. Everything was exactly as Thomas had said and working with his contact at the dealer was very easy.

1 Like

Worked with Thomas on a Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD lease. From initial inquiry of an entirely different vehicle to changing my mind to the CX-5 a day later, Thomas was helpful and replied back with quotes quickly.

Thomas was able to coordinate a quick pickup at a different dealership so that I could get the car before I left for vacation (original dealership wouldn’t have had it ready in time), which was super helpful, regardless of me having to drive out to get it. From when I paid the broker fee and sent my info in to driving the car off the lot in less than 24 hours. Would work with ALN again.

Props to Tom for getting me a solid deal on a 2020 CX-9 Touring w/Premium. Took some hustling on his part - original NJ dealer backed out because inventory was so tight, but Tom had another dealer in PA lined up with the exact same car, same deal. They even drove it to NJ the next day and met me at the train station to sign the papers - five minutes later I was off driving my new car. Great guy to work with and appreciate the hard work and follow-up.

1 Like

@rokum17 Roman - it was a pleasure working with you - enjoy the new car!

@dse001 David - so glad we could snag that loaner for you - those wheels look sweeeet!

@njaudiguy Kevin - Happy to hear you’re enjoying the new Mazda - glad we could sneak in the delivery before you went on vacation!

@Stephen_Golub Thanks for the kind words! Glad I could help you find another Mazda and great choice on the color!

1 Like

Tom got me a CX-5 with the preferred color and even got it delivered. Even though I had a problem that almost broke the deal, he worked for couple of days to get it fixed and at the end I was super satisfied with his service. Will for sure use his services again in few years if given the chance.

1 Like

Ryan and Thomas were both a pleasure to work with for a Mazda CX-9 Touring w/ Premium Package lease for my aunt and uncle. The price was unbeatable and the process was super simple and pain-free. No funny business with the dealer whatsoever, and Thomas even organized a meet-up spot halfway between the dealership and my uncle so that it was super convenient for him to pick up the car. Looking forward to working with the Ninjas more!

1 Like

After making the decision to finally lease a car having been without a car in the city for 6 years the process seemed daunting. I started to do research to hone in on what we were in the market for and was lucky enough that a co-worker had pointed me in the direction of Leasehackr. If you are reading this, you too probably are in the exact same boat I was and have a healthy level of skepticism at how can this be?

Dealing with Thomas @AutoNinjas was by far the closest thing to the future that I could have asked for. We ended up getting an amazing deal on an CX-30 Select trim delivered right to my door in just a few days after first making contact with Thomas. The process is simple, just text and email and a couple short calls to clarify everything. Next thing you know someone shows up at your apartment in Brooklyn with your new car, all paperwork filled out exactly how you had hoped and you just sign on the X’s.

I would say I could have done a better job asking all my questions up front instead of in a sporadic way. I guess I was just somehow not convinced that this was going to work out how all the other reviews said. A good friend of ours leased the exact same car a few days earlier spent 8 hours at the dealership, had to get a rental car to pick up and drop off the rental car etc and managed to end up paying close to $80 more per month net all without a broker fee.

For those who are not convinced, this is 100% the option for those who are time strapped, love convince, have a little extra to invest in a broker so that you can reclaim valuable time with family, work other hobbies you name it. I haven’t stopped talking about this whole process to my friends and family, many who still don’t believe that this actually is a “thing”… One thing is for sure, my wife is thrilled and she loved every minute of this process, and that’s the biggest win of them all. Bottom line, the Ninjas know what they are doing and I will be promoting them for some time now.

1 Like

Thomas of @AutoNinjas was amazing throughout the entire process of getting me a CX-30 Preferred. There were some hiccups with the deal, but ultimately he got me a great deal–a better deal than he initially quoted! On top of that, he even refunded the retainer! After the deal was done, I asked why he refunded the retainer, and he told me that because he didn’t get me the exact deal quoted initially, it’s only right that he refund the retainer. I told him that because he did an amazing job anyway, (I also asked a whole bunch of questions and changed plans–initially wanted to get two CX-9’s but decided to buyout our current CX-9 lease and just get a CX-30 for my younger sister) it was only right that I pay it back. It just doesn’t feel right taking the refund after all the work that he did! Thanks again and will definitely be a repeat customer! We will, of course, recommend to family and friends!

1 Like

This was very new and different experience, and I was very skeptical of the outcome, but Thomas from AutoLeaseNinjas came through and everything was as it should. I got the deal exactly as quoted and was able to pick up the car on the day I asked. Highly recommend Thomas.

1 Like

Similar to others reviewed here, I decided a few weeks ago I was interested in leasing a car. A friend mentioned this site to me, and i found @AutoNinjas and reached out for a quote before going to test drive two different compact SUVs the next day. I decided on the CX-30 Premium and had a less than stellar experience with the dealer. Thomas had beaten their quote by $40 a month so opted to go with ALN. Thomas was professional, answering all of my questions as a first timer and hunting down the color combo i was looking for with super limited inventory. The car was delivered to me as promised and honestly I don’t know how i ever lived without one (even in NYC). I’ve already recommended ALN to friends and family and would absolutely utilize their services again. Thanks so much for a great experience.!

1 Like

Fantastic experience dealing with Thomas. I contacted Thomas at auto lease ninjas about leasing a Mazda cx-9 for my wife. I got a qoute from my local dealer that was sky high on a 2020. Thomas was quick to respond and got my wife the exact car she wanted and saved me an incredible amount of money and it wound up being a 2021. There was a mix up with a rebate which expired a few days before we signed for the car and Thomas refunded the difference from his fee back to my credit card before I even knew about it. Thomas is definitely a man of his word and my wife and I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. If you are planning on leasing a car I recommended auto lease ninjas 100%