Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

I just wrapped up a great experience with Thomas and Ryan! They found me the exact Mazda CX-5 Touring I wanted at a price that couldn’t be beat! This is my first-ever new car so having the skilled “ninjas” in my court throughout the leasing process was a huge asset.

I’ll admit I was initially a bit skeptical about using a broker; it just seemed too good to be true! However I’m happy to report that ALN is the real deal and their fee was worth every penny. I look forward to working with the ninjas on my next lease!

2 Likes

Thank you Thomas and Ryan!

You were a huge help these past weeks hunting down a 2020 Mazda CX-5 Touring specifically in silver and at a price that honestly no one came near. I was a huge pain in the a$$ being the point of contact between you guys and my mom trying to get her this deal.

It all worked out great and she is really happy with her new car. Thanks, so much and I plan to reach out soon for my lease as well.

1 Like

Wanted to thank people at AutoLeaseNinjas for helping my son get his first car. They were able to negotiate excellent deal on Mazda CX-3 and deliver this car to my door, were it took 15 min to complete all the paperwork. Thank you!

1 Like

I worked with Thomas at ALN - I was an existing Volvo owner and was starting to get emails about pull forwards. I had reached out to a few of the brokers on LH and had mixed results - some suggesting that I take whatever they had in stock, others giving one word answers when I was trying to learn more about their process.

Not Thomas.

He was up front if he didn’t have the right color combo, even working with his dealer to see if they had any which were shipping to them over the next 3 months.

Not finding one that worked - (and the one in stock that I would compromise on, was too expensive for what I wanted), Thomas suggested we order one. Even arranged for me to do a test drive at local dealer while trying to decide T8 vs T6 (I was coming from a T5).

Thomas took the time to help me consider different options - wheel sizes - other upgrades - to keep the car in the budget. So we ordered the XC90, and agreed to talk when it arrived in a few months.

Then I got a call a few weeks later. Thomas had been able to get the price down on the one in stock, with new incentives, to within my budget. Within a few days, the car was in my driveway, and the T5 pull forward was gone. 15 minutes of signing paperwork in my driveway, and I was done.

I share this detail because I’ve leased, and bought, a lot of cars. So, I know what I want. But I didn’t have time to examine all the supply in the area. What I did want was a consultant to talk to me about options, rims, ride quality, color combos. And Thomas was ready to do that - even before the retainer fee. I knew that he and I would work well together - especially compared to some of the other broker experiences that I’d had from LH. And while that may sound like I was high maintenance - I more look at it that Thomas was willing to invest the time with me up front and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for.

I’m having a blast with the new T8 and it feels better that it is several hundred less than what I could have gotten on my own - and only $50/mo more than what I was spending for a much less equipped T5. Win-win.

Thanks Thomas and ALN. Great job.

2 Likes

Thank you David! The new Savile Grey looks fantastic and I’m glad we could get you into a T8. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this one!

What a great experience with Thomas and Ryan, this was my first time leasing a vehicle and they explained well. I know they were extremely busy especially this time of the year, but they came back with every questions that I had. I look forward to working you guys next time as well!
Thank you!

2 Likes

I worked with ALN back in September of 2020 to acquire my first ever lease, a 2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium. My original sights were on a 2020 CX-30 but those were very hard to find, and for basically the same price, I could step into a 2021 with the exception of having to pay the first month’s bill. In exchange, I was also getting this beautiful premium red color, along with a free nav card so I didn’t hesitate for long.

Pros:

• I called a dozen Mazda dealers in the NYC Metro area and none of them were able to get even close to the monthly price ALN secured me. All of them told me I was getting scammed and I had to introduce them to this exact forum, lol. Without a doubt, the ALN team saved me thousands of dollars.
  • The vehicle was delivered and I didn’t have to step out of my house to receive this vehicle. Game changer for those who have had experiences with lousy, useless dealerships.
  • When Thomas did communicate with me, he set expectations very clear and was very informative and checked all the boxes.

Con:

• I was quite frustrated as Thomas was quite busy at the time and was slow to respond to my messages and calls. Thomas apologized time and time again for the delays.

My only feedback to the ALN team is decrease their reply times, but I have no complaints about their service and I was entirely happy with the outcome.

4,000+ miles and five months in, I love my CX-30!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, and I’m glad you like the vehicle, it truly is a gorgeous color!

1 Like

Unfortunately AutoLeaseNinja doesn’t ship to Michigan. That didn’t stop Thomas from helping me navigate a lease on a Mazda. Says a lot about someone who is willing to reach out and assist without the financial reward. Good on you Thomas! I have family in PA and NJ and you can bet ill be giving them AutoLeaseNinjas info when they need to lease a car.

2 Likes

Worked with Thomas from ALN. He helped me get a great lease deal on a 2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. Very easy to work with. Many brokers I have contacted on Lease Hacker were very unresponsive. Thomas was always there to answer questions, even with his busy schedule. Highly recommend ALN.

1 Like

From the first response to an advertised special on a loaner Volvo XC90 to the final delivery of the vehicle, Thomas was a pleasure to work with. He was the consummate advocate on my behalf with the dealership, answering all of my many questions in detail and ensuring that the dealership provided detailed pictures of the vehicle so that I could make a decision (as it was a loaner, I was interested in confirming the condition of the vehicle). I greatly appreciated his knowledge of the market and his commitment to ensuring that the deal closed on the terms discussed. When the vehicle arrived from the dealership (with an extremely knowledgeable and helpful advisor named Cody), it was in near perfect condition. This was my first time leasing through a broker and is the only way that I will lease again. I would not hesitate to recommend Thomas and his team to friends and family. I wish them much success in the Florida market.

1 Like

Was looking for a deal on a Kona Ev Ultimate before I purchased through a different company and happened to see AutoLeaseNinjas say they could get it for $40/mo lower than what I was offered. Seemed too good to be true but decided to ask them about it anyway. Not even 1 day into my first message with them, they already had the deal sealed with a local dealership and set up a day for me to sign and pick it up. It was handled so quickly and professionally that I still can’t believe it. I didn’t feel pressured and he answered any question I had without issue. Thomas even called me the day I picked up the vehicle to make sure everything went well and I was happy. I only write reviews for companies I feel left an impact on my experience and this was a satisfying one. Anyone who is looking for a pleasant car buying experience, I can assure you that you will definitely have one here. Thanks again, Thomas.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words, was a pleasure working with you - enjoy the new vehicle!

As many here, this is was my first time using a broker to lease a new car.

From the beginning to the end it was a great experience. They were able to find the exact car that I wanted for a great price, answered all of my questions (As I mentioned above this was my first experience leasing with a broker so I had a lot of questions) and helped me getting the car in record time as I needed it urgently. I decided to choose to pick-up my car at the dealership and the experience was also great, in a matter of minutes I was walking out with by brand new car. Also in my opinion, their website makes the process even smoother on getting quotes and paying their fees.

I would recommend ALN to everyone looking to lease a car and highly encourage all the people who are looking to work with a broker for the first time to go with them!

Thank you Thomas and Ryan for all the help.

1 Like

Thank you so much, love the spec you chose!

As a psa, April deals and all PMs will be updated and responded to Monday! Apologies for the delay, hope everyone is having a good holiday

I just completed a lease for a Kona EV Ultimate using Auto Lease Ninjas yesterday, which I began on Friday.

Other than some minor confusion on email addresses (my fault), the whole transaction was handled professionally and exactly as advertised.

I highly recommend ALN, and you can deal with Ryan and Thomas with complete confidence.

The only thing they couldn’t do was create good weather yesterday for driving the car home from the dealer.

1 Like

Thanks! It was a pleasure assisting!

Little late but life has kept me away from leasehacker for past few months. Thomas helped me get an amazing deal back in late December 2020 on 2021 Volvo XC60. The deal he provided beat all the dealers around NYC tristate area. I usually never deal with brokers as I can negotiate deals myself, however Thomas found an amazing deal.

The dealership had a mix-up with transfer of plates and it ended up increasing the DOA slightly. Thomas covered half of that from his own pocket. I highly recommend his service and will definitely refer him to my family and friends. His Volvo deals did beat all on leasehacker brokers at the time. The car was delivered within a few days after contacting ALN and they took back the Alfa Romeo stelvio which had a lease mature, they saved me a trip to the dealer to return the car. ALN you guys rocks.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words and vote of confidence. Was a pleasure assisting!

1 Like

Hey everyone. I used ALN to obtain a Hyundai Kona Limited this past weekend. This was an easy transaction and a great service. Thank you ALN!

1 Like