Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

I wanted to leave a review for Thomas at @AutoNinjas. My brother worked with Thomas to lease a 2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring with Preferred Package and couldn’t be happier with the service and deal that Thomas got him. Thomas worked with my brother through several calls and texts through me and answered all questions promptly. There is no way I could have got the discount that Thomas got with the dealer on the vehicle. We were in and out of the dealer in less than 30 minutes, all papers signed, deal as advertised. The salesman/finance were also easy to deal with. Would recommend Thomas and @AutoNinjas to everyone on here looking for solid brokered deals, and will use again. Thank you @AutoNinjas

3 Likes

Traveling over the next 24 hours. Inquiries will be responded to a little slower. Existing clients will be given 1st priority but majority of deals will be finalized tomorrow night before open on Monday.

It was an amazing experience working with Thomas from @AutoNinjas. He was extremely professional and laid out all possible Mazda CX-9 Touring options (NJ) for me. He got me the best possible deal and answered all my questions (This is my first time leasing a car). He went over the math with me and described all the details. He also made sure my pickup visit to the dealer is smooth, and I was in and out from the dealer in 30minutes.

I have shared his contact with my friends and family, and I will be recommending him to anyone who is looking for a great deal with professional experience in NJ area.

Thanks Thomas, Keep up the excellent work! Thank You!

2 Likes

Like everyone else in this thread, I had a superlative experience with Thomas @AutoNinjas.

ALN was easy to deal with, thorough, and the deal was amazing (believe me, I tried on my own and couldn’t come anywhere close). ALN’s dealer partner was terrific too, a completely hassle-free experience.

Thank you, Thomas. We love our new XC40 T5 Inscription and really love the price.

2 Likes

That color is stunning - congrats on the car, was happy I could help!

1 Like

Thomas at AutoLeaseNinjas was a huge help to me to get our Mazda CX-9. He was referred to me by someone at my office who had a great experience with him. Thomas was able to get me a great price and was a pleasure to deal with. Things couldn’t have gone smoother. I never had to set foot in a dealership, haggle or negotiate, Thomas took care of it all and before i new it the dealership delivered the car right to my office. I signed a few papers and done. I’ve passed his name on to a few people who are looking for a new lease since my experience when so well.

Thanks Thomas, you rule!

2 Likes

I really recommend ALN when leasing. Fill out the inquire form, few text and a phone call to confirm. When Thomas told me dealer will offer free deliver to me in Brooklyn from New Jersey, that pretty much seal the deal. That’s the reason I hire a Ninja (broker) to avoid going to the dealer and playing waiting game and also got a better deal than negotiate myself. Got my 2020 Mazda 3 deliver to my door and sign the paper with my pajama on. Thanks again ALN!!!

2 Likes

I have leased two vehicles so far and the amount of work I had to do personally was just always insane to actually get a decent deal. So after trying a third time to get my fiancee’s first car and just getting disappointed by so many NJ Dealerships I remembered where a lot of my knowledge came from and that is from the Leasehackr Forums so I stumbled upon these Broker Reviews pages. I started reading about some of the ones in my area on the East Coast in New York, NJ, and CT and reached out to AutoLeaseNinjas. I filled out the form and Thomas reached out to me the next day. We text a few times back and forth I told him we went to a Mazda dealership and test drove the CX-5 and my fiancee fell in love with it. So did I! Such bang for your buck but unfortunately the dealership was not trying to budge and meet with us at a price we were comfortable paying so we split. Thomas immediately told me that he could definitely beat that deal and ran the numbers and I was in shock! I was obviously skeptical I thought to myself there is no way he can do such a good deal! So I continued with the process, I went to the office to sign the paperwork which literally took 10 minutes! Incredible! We were given the keys and my fiancee and I went downstairs to find her NEW 2020 MAZDA CX-5 TOURING looking stunning! We got in the new ride and headed home. Such an amazing and stress free experience! I would recommend Thomas and the Auto Lease Ninjas to any and everybody! I will never lease another vehicle any other way honestly. My own lease is up at the end of March 2021 so I will be hitting these folks up for sure! Thank you so much Thomas and the Auto Lease Ninjas!

1 Like

I was a bit skeptical that brokers could add value on high volume and lower margin cars like Mazda. I was dead wrong, and I picked up my CX-5 today thanks to Thomas. ALN has connections which allow for consistently (much) better pricing with zero hassle. It’s clear that the Mazda dealers he has trust him to deliver and they have to hold up their end too. I was a bond trader for three decades and it genuinely felt the same–your word is your bond. At a car dealership?! F*cking crazy, right? I PM’ed him Monday at 11am and heard back 4 minutes later. Got a great quote and sent the retainer. They couldn’t find the black/black I wanted after a few hours of looking and conveyed as much, asking if I wanted any of the other combos they had, or if I wanted the retainer immediately refunded. Straightforward and honest. They then had a dealer check inbound trucks, found one and had it held for me. As others said, delivery was quick and easy.

I couldn’t have done any of this by myself. Thanks again ALN.

1 Like

Thomas made the experience very simple for us. We told him what we wanted, he found the vehicle and organized the deal in just a couple days.
He saved for us about 112 dollars per month on the lease!
With the quality of his work we definitely will be the ongoing customers.
Thank you so much AutoLeaseNinjas and Thomas!

Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring in South Florida exactly with the price which was posted in topic.

1 Like

Olena, Jose & Peter,

Enjoy your new cars! Was a pleasure working with all of you!

@Olena
@PeterH
@Salamito

1 Like

Will be on the road today and away from the computer. PMs and Inquiries will be responded to tomorrow. Thanks!

Worked with Thomas to get my a Volvo XC60 Momentum. Super easy to work with over Text and Email, but jumped on a call with me when I wanted to dive into some details. Put me at ease as a first time leasee.

Dealer dropped the car off today, I took 12-20 min to review the contract and read/sign it. Everything was in order and the car was exactly when I wanted.

Can’t recommend ALN enough. Would do it again in a heart beat. Great price too!

1 Like

Thomas with Autoleaseninja helped me lease a CX-5 GT in a matter of days down in Florida. Everything was seamless, paperwork was completed very quickly, and I must say, what a great deal! I love this car! Both my wife and I have leases up in two years, so Autoleaseninja I’ll see you guys soon!

1 Like

Thank you Brent! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new CX-5!

Very satisfied with Thomas, although he was not able to find the deal that I was looking for, he still was very professional and did his best to help me

2 Likes

Thank you Thomas for getting me an excellent deal on my new XC90 T6.

What a seamless process. They weren’t pushy and were very honest with their quotes. I was actually planning on leasing in April when I still had one month left on my current lease, but changed my mind last second. ALN was very accommodating. Thankfully it all worked it with the new Costco incentive this month. I’m located approximately 70 miles from the dealer, and the car was delivered on time as scheduled. Thomas and his team went above and beyond, and were available whenever I had questions. I highly recommend ALN, and look forward to working with them again in the near future as my dad’s lease is expiring soon!!

1 Like

Thomas is great to work with! Even though the deal on the car didn’t go through, my fault, not his, he was a consummate pro through the entire process.

1 Like

Hey Guys - A little backed up so please forgive delayed responses to PMs

Worked with Thomas/Autoleaseninja on a X7 which he went out of his way to make it happen. Super easy communication and he is determined to get you the car you want. Would love to work with him again for my next car. Thanks!

1 Like