This is the letter we received from the Chief of Staff, Dallas County Health and Human Services
These rules (below) are effective under the current Order, which went into effect March 24, 2020, at 9:00 PM.
- May offer mechanic services, but employees must follow social distancing guidelines.
2. Online Vehicle Sales Only. No Walk-in sales.
- May schedule appointments with consumers who have shopped online to complete the transaction.
- Delivery can be done at the dealership or to the consumer at their residence, but only if employees are maintaining 6ft Social Distancing during the transaction.
5. Showroom should not be open. We recommend signage be placed at the front door of the Showroom stating that shopping must be done online and may be completed with a scheduled appointment. We recommend that if there is a side door, it be designated for access by persons who have scheduled appointments.
6. No test drives. Recommend Virtual test drives.
What do you guys think about this?