🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Last of my Tundra sr5 crewmax 4x4 for the month. These are 350-425/mo tax tags inc 36/10 for most states depending on your tax and msrp. Text me for exact pricing.
Include:
Zip
Miles per year
Approx Credit Score
Exact Vehicle

1 Like

Thanks Jim and everyone’s input. I picked up my white Tundra this week, all as described. Told my buddy about it, and he picked up a Cal Blue With me. Nice and easy

12 Likes

How much for the Tscoma SR5 in cement with black rims? Zip 53103, 36 months 10k miles/yr.

Assuming that’s all sedans for buy vs lease? I’m interested in the trd Avalon too, it’s just so oddly odd.

Avalon’s lease very bad also. The only sedan under 300 all in would be a base corolla which I would still personally buy instead of lease

1 Like

Not shocked at all. Sedans are in there land of misfit toys at this point, and then you make a premium model for a non luxe brand and yikes. Thanks for the response! Still 45 days out from contacting you about a truck :+1:

1 Like

based from edmunds its .00207 for your area. Looks like dealer is just marking up the MF to offset the rebate

Do you have specs on the Taco SR5…in cement?

Black wheels and badges. 4x4 v6 double cab

1 Like

You should start your own thread

4 Likes

Any sports or off roads with LED headlights?That’s really the only option I want.

Hello all! I’m on family vacation until Sunday. I’m trying to reply to all my messages but I’m sure I will miss some. Unfortunately I only have 1 tundra sr5 left, base model $43k msrp for 325+ Tax tags for 36/10. Tacomas I have a few sports, offrd, sr5 and sr. Sr starts at around 260-/mo tax tags included and pricing goes up from there.

If I don’t reply to your message by Sunday this week shoot me a reminder Monday and I will reply. Thanks all and happy hacking!

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes

So I created this account just to leave a review for @Jrouleau426. I leased a 2020 Tacoma using Jim and everything was exactly as stated. I have to admit I was definitely hesitant doing business sight unseen and over the internet with someone I had never even spoke to, but everything was just as advertised. The deal was great and I kept thinking whats the catch. But no catch. The dealer confirmed everything exactly as Jim had said and after driving to PA I was in and out in 30 minutes.

Thanks Jim. I’ll definitely be back

10 Likes

Couple more pics for ya.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wow definitely waiting for you to get more Tundra SR5, sport + I can’t get lower than $559 unless I put like 5k down At my dealer here.

I know you said prices were rising but did they really go that high?

Wait what?

Isn’t that a “sand” with black wheels? or did Mike installed those after picking up the truck?

Nevermind, should’ve read more before asking

Tried texting you haven’t heard back - this was over a week ago.

Send a text reminder. Jim is really busy and gets hundreds of texts lol.

1 Like