🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Send a text reminder. Jim is really busy and gets hundreds of texts lol.

1 Like

Looking to ink the attached terms that Jim got me. First time leasing but it’s $0 DAS and $406 a month incl fees, taxes, and title. Its for a Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4 with TRD Sport Pkg Pls. Total MSRP of $50,208. Thanks Jim for a great deal!

1 Like

Can u email what you have for 85268 crewmax prefer white

Should prolly remove this image and just post the numbers since it shows the dealership.

2 Likes

Wondering what the current inventory and deals are on a tundra off road pckage for 24 months i live in Michigan!

Edited and removed dealer info. Good idea.

Scroll up a few posts, Jim is on vacation.

You’re asking on Jim’s thread whether the deal Jim got you is a good one? Jeez, things really do descend into chaos when he goes on vacation for a few days… :rofl:

6 Likes

Jim puts out quotes based on certain factors and you end up with a fixed payment amount, not really knowing the final price of the vehicle itself. I wanted to share a complete view of the contract to further educate those that may be looking to lease for the first time but am also welcoming feedback on the deal.

1 Like

Any white crewmax

Sorry for the delays guys I’m working just a couple hours a day this week. As far as tundras go I just have 3 available.

Grey sport plus
Black offrd
Red offrd

1 Like

I’m so glad I bought my tundra from Jim when I did. I’m from upstate NY and dealers still have nothing when it comes to tundras.

1 Like

@Mikes_Observations My dealers have them but won’t touch the deal. I tried yesterday and they said no way.

1 Like

I see the 2021 Tundras finally showing up at a few dealerships. Several are on the east coast so pricing should get better in coming weeks. Will be interesting to see how long they keep cranking out 2020s. We’re in no-mans land folks :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello, Jim. My credit score is not good ~600. Looking to get a Tacoma, sr5 or off-road, maybe sport after I pay off some debts and raise the score maybe in a year (hopefully less). What score do I need for a good payment (around $300)?

690-700 is tier one typically

Thanks. Is tier 2 going to make the payment a lot higher? What score range is tier 2?

It’s impossible for me to answer these hypotheticals. Get your score up and text me for a quote and I can give you pricing for the month you plan to buy. Also read my entire first post prior to texting

3 Likes

Thanks Jim. I will contact you when my score improves. Will read the post before I contact you.

2021 are already in the East Coast? I don’t have any coming until 3rd week of September and I am TX!