🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

You have any Tacomas leases available? Only saw Tundra and 4Runner on the first post.

Listed here 2 days ago. Just scroll up a bit

1 Like

Do you anticipate getting a Tundra SR5 crew max in quicksand color?

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

Never seen a sand with black wheels in my region.

I’m not too concerned about the black wheels. I’m more interested in the truck itself

Whatever I get I post here immediately. So stay tuned

1 Like

That is in my region

Looks like a TSS Off-Road.

2 Likes

I am really hoping for an sx to come about. I have about 1 month Max to wait Jim.

I usually don’t do reviews but in this circumstance I feel compelled. Everything Jim told me went exactly how he said it would. The dealership was extremely courteous. I would do business with them again in heartbeat. I was in and out in under 25 minutes. The price was exactly what we discussed. And let me say the pictures Jim post online do not do these trucks justice. When your salesmans first drives your truck around man just no words. All I’m thinking is I’m driving this beast for this price lol. I have been with Toyota for over 20 years. Jim thank you again and looking forward to buying a next gen from you! My beast didn’t come with steps so I just installed these nfabs.

8 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve been lurking on here for about 2 months, I had a 1794 edition and then went to a JKU and now it’s time to go back to a Tundra.

Really like that cement color with the blacked out wheels and badges. Just saw the 2021 trail edition in cement and that looked pretty sweet so now I’m torn on working on a 2020 deal or waiting for the trail edition.

Definitely be using @Jrouleau426 as deals here in GA suck.

@David_CM isn’t this the exact truck you were asking for? Hey Jim, @Jrouleau426 did you swap this one in cause you said you don’t have them in your region.

1 Like

That’s a special build with leather and trd wheels. I didn’t even remember getting a sand one of those! Def the only one I had. The one he wanted was a TSS very similar.

3 Likes

Anyone that received quotes from me this week I can honor them through Monday. Pricing is rising due to inventory shortages after that. Not sure by how much, prob $500 unfortunately. I’m sure I will still have some of the lowest pricing out there, just wanted to give everyone a heads up so they can lock in if they want. Vehicles are all due in this month, most will be in by the 17th. You can lock in now and we will hold the vehicle until end of month for you if you don’t want to start your lease right away.

I have about 10 tacoma sports, 3 Offroads, 2 sr, 1 cement sr5 left.

1 mag grey tundra sport, 1 silver tundra off-road, 1 base model sr5 in silver.

We have some 4runner sr5 starting around $350+ tax tags and highlander about the same.

2 Likes

Interested in a Tacoma. PM sent

Do you have any Toyota Camry trd available?

I don’t. They would likely be over 500 to lease. Better to buy camrys

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

1 Like