August 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Well, July was the biggest ever, so thank you so much. But now August, is here and it’s time to do it all over again. Just getting the spreadsheet going. Inventory is tight on all VW’s. Inventory is also tight on the Subaru side with the exception being non-Turbo Outbacks, and Crosstreks.

The sheet will get bigger as the month goes on.

See the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

1 Like

OK Hackers, this is my most epic post in a while.

First Off. The GM has decided to write down the last 2 e-Golfs in Stock $3000. I am giving all of that money to the hackers. How does Drive Offs down, and $211 plus tax sound on a $40K car.

I only have 2 left and these will be first come first serve. Don’t bother trying to take this deal to another dealer, because they won’t come close. Come and get it Hackers.

Also the deals on Tiguan’s got sweeter, and I put a Tiguan S up on the sheet to get things going. I just got a fresh shipment of Tiguan S and Jetta S models so that inventory is better. Jetta S Auto also up on the sheet.

On the Subaru side, I got a huge shipment of Outbacks and 2021 Crosstreks in stock and I have put them up on the spreadsheet as well.

See all the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Seth

These Tiguan deals are off the hook this month. Tiguan SE w/ Panoramic Roof added to spreadsheet. Let’s break the Hacker record this month. Who needs a VW or Subaru?

See the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

1 Like

Do you have Onyx in stock. What’s the lease price?

I have 3 Onyx that just arrived. They sell like Hot Cakes. When do you want to come in.

Do you still have the Tiguan SE available?
And do you take trade ins?

Tiguan SE is on the sheet. Yes we take trades.

Last post going into the weekend. I added a Passat R-Line which leases for less then 1%. Come and get one.

See all the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

Please share the deal.

1 Like

Seth, any idea when WRX is going back on the sheet?

I have exactly 0 in stock.

Sent you a message and text :blush:

Any deals on the Tiguan R?

Any deals on 2020 crosstrek? I’m not a fan of the 2021 refresh.

Pretty much sold out of 2020’s.

Any Tiguans left?

Plenty of Tiguans, come and get one.

Where are you located?

I’m new to the forum although I’ve been tracking the deals posted by Leasehackr for a while. Actually got one a couple of years ago and recently closed that lease.

I’m looking at eGolf here and trying to comprehend the price. I must be missing something and would much appreciate help in understanding what it is.

With the sale price of $26739 and $7500 rebate it already comes down to 48% of $39925 MSRP. How can the payment on this be another $211? That’s $8229 in payments over 39 months. That would put the residual on the car around 30% after 39 months. Is it really how VW looks at it or do I have an error in my calculation?

The RV is 29% for 39/7.5k.