August 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Thanks Jon! Did not expect it to be that low.

FYI the residual is listed on the google doc

1 Like

Can you please tell me the price for a Jetta SE? It’s not on the list.

Sent you a text! Thank you

Do you want to ease one or do you want to see it on the list?

I’m interested in leasing a Jetta SE

Hey called a few times but no luck on the weekend, will try to reach out tomorrow. Definitely interested. Left a VM as Ivan. Thanks!

What a weekend. 5 hacker deals total. Hackers scooped up an Arteon and an e-Golf! Only 1 e-Golf left. Come and get it. @LeaseDoc Jetta SE is up on the sheet for you and it’s looking good.

See all the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me if you need a VW or Subaru. Lease or Purchase.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

1 Like

Here is a nice little hack within a hack. It has come to my attention that the price on the e-Golf is lower at 30 months then it is at 39 months. Drive offs Down $207 plus Tax on a 40K whip. Only one left though…

Seth

P.S. It’s on the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Can you post the Tiguan SEL?

You have been asking for numbers on a Tiguan SEL since October of 2019. Do you want to lease one, or do you just want to see what it looks like?

I know my car has been in a lemon buyback process since then and was allegedly “almost done” this whole time! It got included in a global settlement group last week so it is supposed to be done before the month is over.

1 Like

It ain’t he’s concern. He is only here to give numbers.

1 Like

@rubbergash to answer your question my wife wants to lease one and her lease on a Jetta is also now up.

Any love on the GTi S w/tartan seats? I’m in Pasadena - hope you’re close by! Thanks in advance

6sp only
White color ideal
39/36
7500 miles
$1000 due at signing
91106 zip code

I only have one base S Manual in stock and its Black. No factory cash on GTI’s so they dont lease great.

Hi @rubbergash, PM’d you!

Any VW Atlas deals?

To be clear, I can do hacker deals on anything in my inventory.

All the e-Golfs are gone, thanks to the Hackers for the help. I added Jetta SEL to the spreadsheet. Fresh Shipments of Tiguan S, Jetta S, Foresters, Outback and Crosstreks.

Take a look at the deals here: August 2020 VW and Subaru Socal Hacker Deals.

Seth

1 Like