AudiGuan - Your Audi Guy

@dzefa

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really hope you enjoy your new A5 and have lots of great adventures. It was really nice to meet you and your parents. Reach out anytime with your Audi needs and I will do everything I can to assist.

-Guan

I just picked up an Audi A4 from Guan this weekend and he couldnā€™t have been more helpful and really was patient with me while I went back on forth on the car I wanted. Guan is the real deal folks! Thanks so much.

Hi @MisterCampos

It was really nice to meet you. Im glad that we found the right car. I really hope you enjoy it. Glad I can help and pleas reach out for any of your audi needs.

Best,

Guan

Guan helped my wife and me buy a beautiful A6 in Beverly Hills yesterday.

He was a joy to work with and made the entire process go smoothly from the introduction, test drive, and transaction. After we got the car, it was close to 8 pm but he even took 30 minutes to patiently walk us through the features of the new car.

We will go to @AudiGuan and @Samaudibh for all our future Audi purchases. So glad we found them through LeaseHackr.

Hereā€™s a picture. Iā€™m a lawyer and my wifeā€™s a doctor, but now we can make extra money as an Uber Black driver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@pxwang

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice to meet you and your wife. I glad I was able to make everything go smoothly. reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

I didnā€™t get the pleasure of working with @AudiGuan but I did work with @Samaudibh and I highly recommend doing business with this dealership. I typically avoid dealerships at all costs and have a strong skeptism towards anything they say, but I couldnā€™t be happier with my lease. Not only with the terms of the lease, meaning saved some $$, but the fact that he had it delivered from Beverly Hills to me in Palm Springs area. :100:% full service. Theyā€™re all in it to make money, but the exceptional service was much appreciated and it didnā€™t feel like a cold business transaction. That makes a difference to me.

2 Likes

Thank you for your business and congratulations on your beautiful car

Leased a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus from Guan today (at an unbelievable rate). Numbers were exactly what he posted, and Guan was pleasure to do business with from beginning to end.

Thanks for the great deal. See you in 3 years.

2 Likes

Hey Matt,

Thank you so much for the review. It was nice to meet you and Jane. Please reach out if you need my assistance.
I hope you enjoy your new q5.

Best,

Guan