AudiGuan - Your Audi Guy

@26-2

Thank you so much for the review. I was really nice meeting you. Thanks for keeping me updated with the train status. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Thank you again.
Best,

Guan

2 Likes

I picked up my new 2019 SQ5 from Guan at Audi Beverly Hills on Sunday 6/30 and the leasing experience and car were both amazing. I canā€™t thank Guan enough for making the leasing process so easy and giving me a SICK deal on the car I wanted. He worked hard to get me the deal and had the car all ready for me to walk right into finance to sign paperwork and be on my way. Thank you again!

3 Likes

@derek0507

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and Tiffany and your son was adorable. Iā€™m glad I was able to make everything easy for you, I hope you enjoy your new SQ5. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Especially with your Audi needs.
Thank you

Best,
Guan

I leased an S4 from Guan at the end of June. I basically made this account just to post a review. Guan is the best car salesman Iā€™ve ever worked with. I didnā€™t just get the price I wanted, I got awesome service from Guan. This guy truly goes above and beyond. Anyone in SoCal looking for an Audi should start with Guan. I know Iā€™ll come back to him for my next car. Thanks Guan.

2 Likes

@DC2.0
Hey David,

Thank you for your kind words. Iā€™m so glad everything worked out. I hope you enjoy you new s4. Best of luck with your podcast and show.
Thanks again,

-Guan

@AudiGuan recently provided me with an awesome deal on a Audi S4. He made the entire leasing experience simple and straightforward. I had lots of questions and he always responded promptly. I highly recommend reaching out to Guan if youā€™re looking to lease an Audi.

2 Likes

@Mike_Martinez

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the review. I glad I was able to make everything simple and straightforward. I hope you enjoy your new s4. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

Guan

Signed a q7 3.0 with @AudiGuan today. He was responsive, punctual, and professional. Everything was as discussed and there were no surprises. It was the best lease experience ever. Highly recommend Guan as your Audi guy!

1 Like

@candle112

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the review. Iā€™m glad I was able make this your best lease experience ever. I hope you enjoy your new Q7 3.0. Please feel free to reach out.

Best,

Guan

Shout out at @AudiGuan for getting me a great deal on a Q5, of all the dealers I contacted he had the best price (by a long way) from the start which says a lot. Nice and easy leasing process at Beverly Hills Audi and the car is awesome! Highly recommend, Thanks!

1 Like

@Zeeaudi

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad that I was able to find the right Q5, and made the whole process nice and easy. Congrats again, enjoy your new q5, reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

Must echo everything that has been said about @AudiGuan. He gave me the best deal I could find on an A6 and was very patient while I made my decision. If you go to Audi BH, do yourself a favor and just ask for him.

1 Like

@fluffyprincess

Hi thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice to meet you and your wife. Congrats on your new a6. Hope you have lots of great trips. Reach out anytime.
Best, guan

Big thanks to Guan for an easy and efficient lease process on our new Q7. Transparent and flexible throughout the dealā€”acting more as an advocate than salesperson. Appreciate all of the effort and we look forward to the next one!

1 Like

@Philip_Campbell

Hi Philip. Congrats on your new q7. It was really nice to meet you family. I hope your trip was fun and exciting. Thank you for coming down. My goal provide the best service possible, reach out anytime.

Best,

Guan

Just wanted to thank @AudiGuan for his great service last night, well past closing hours. There was a small misunderstanding, but he more than made up for it by giving me a great deal on a new A6. I highly recommend him for your next Audi!

1 Like

Thanks again for you help Guan, we are loving the new car.

1 Like

@medolas

Hi
Congrats on your new A6! It was a pleasure working with you. Im so glad that we figure out everything.
Please feel free to call or text me anytime.

Best,

Guan

@lliu305

Hi
Congrats on your car. Iā€™m really glad that I can help. Reach out anytime.

best,

Guan

I just want to thank Guan for his awesome service and help throughout the whole process. Guan was transparent, straightforward and patient. He stayed much past his hours and was patient with me while I made my decision throughout the whole day; it must have been at least a little frustrating. Thanks again Guan, I hope youā€™ll still be in the business when my lease is up.

Also, Guanā€™s prices really cannot be beat! NO JOKE! If youā€™re looking for an Audi, make sure you head straight over to Guan.

2 Likes