AudiGuan - Your Audi Guy

audi
ca
ca-socal

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to say that I have helped members of the leasehackr comunity get great deasl on an Audi, and also making the whole process as easy as possible.
I hope to help anyone who is looking for an Audi, and I will do my best to provide the best service for everyone.

Best,

-Guan
Call or text me for Audi Deals

0 Likes

Picked up a new 2019 S5 Sportback from Guan at Audi of Santa Monica this past weekend! Can’t say enough about how great of a deal he got me and how smooth the process was. I highly recommend contacting Guan if you want an Audi, he was relentless in getting me the deal I wanted and had a calm demeanor through the whole transaction. I contacted other Audi reps on LH and some wouldn’t even quote an S5 Sportback, do yourself a favor and contact him if you want an Audi, he is super chill and will work hard to get you an amazing deal! I’ll lastly leave you with this, I beat the 1% rule on a 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus, crazy for this car, and Audi in general!!!

1 Like

Picked up a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus from Guan on Saturday. Although it was a purchase, it was a pleasure dealing with Guan. Great price, very professional, quick to respond and hassle free. We were at the dealership for less than 90 min before making the trip back up to NorCal.

Thanks again Guan!

1 Like

@PNW
Thank you again. It was really nice meeting you and your wife. I hope you have lots of fun adventures in your new Audi S5 Sportback.

Best,
Guan

0 Likes

@AK91

Thank you so much. I am so glad I was able to make the whole experience quick, easy and hassle free. I really hope you guys enjoy your new Audi Q5. Reach out anytime.

Best,
Guan

0 Likes

Found me the car I wanted quick and got me an incredible deal on a S4. In and out of the dealership fastest I’ve ever been. Easy to work with, extremely professional. Highly recommend Guan for anyone interested in an Audi; he is your guy.
Definitely going back to him when we look for a Q7

1 Like

@sashrafmd

Thanks you so much. It was really nice to finally meet you and your wife. I am glad that was able to make your experience at the dealership enjoyable. Thank you.
-Guan

0 Likes