AudiGuan - Your Audi Guy

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the reveiws.

Guan Chan

5 Likes

Picked up a new 2019 S5 Sportback from Guan at Audi of Santa Monica this past weekend! Can’t say enough about how great of a deal he got me and how smooth the process was. I highly recommend contacting Guan if you want an Audi, he was relentless in getting me the deal I wanted and had a calm demeanor through the whole transaction. I contacted other Audi reps on LH and some wouldn’t even quote an S5 Sportback, do yourself a favor and contact him if you want an Audi, he is super chill and will work hard to get you an amazing deal! I’ll lastly leave you with this, I beat the 1% rule on a 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Premium Plus, crazy for this car, and Audi in general!!!

1 Like

Picked up a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus from Guan on Saturday. Although it was a purchase, it was a pleasure dealing with Guan. Great price, very professional, quick to respond and hassle free. We were at the dealership for less than 90 min before making the trip back up to NorCal.

Thanks again Guan!

1 Like

@PNW
Thank you again. It was really nice meeting you and your wife. I hope you have lots of fun adventures in your new Audi S5 Sportback.

Best,
Guan

1 Like

@AK91

Thank you so much. I am so glad I was able to make the whole experience quick, easy and hassle free. I really hope you guys enjoy your new Audi Q5. Reach out anytime.

Best,
Guan

1 Like

Found me the car I wanted quick and got me an incredible deal on a S4. In and out of the dealership fastest I’ve ever been. Easy to work with, extremely professional. Highly recommend Guan for anyone interested in an Audi; he is your guy.
Definitely going back to him when we look for a Q7

1 Like

@sashrafmd

Thanks you so much. It was really nice to finally meet you and your wife. I am glad that was able to make your experience at the dealership enjoyable. Thank you.
-Guan

I worked with Guan on 19 Q7 from Nor. Cal. This was my first Audi and Guan was very easy to work with through text and entire process took little over a week to get the car including Fedex signing and shipping the car. He took the pictures and videos so that I knew what I was getting without flying down there. If you are looking for Audi, please text Guan.

1 Like

@18971

Thank you so much. It was really nice to working with you. I really hope you enjoy your new 2019 Audi Q7. Thanks again, reach out anytime.

Best,
Guan

Guan was great. I just got a Q7 from him. Smooth and easy. Guan really went the extra mile to get me exactly the car I wanted at a great deal. Dealing with his store’s finance guy took the shine off the experience but that’s totally out of Guan’s hands. Don’t hesitate to call Guan if you’re looking at Audi.

@cdnca

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. It was really nice to meet you, your wife and kids. I hope you all have lots of great adventures in your new Q7.

Best,
Guan

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just got a 2019 Nardo RS3 from Guan. Answered all my questions and got me the car I wanted in record time. Nice dealership to work with all around.

7 Likes

Congrats Bobby,

Thank your very much. It was really nice to meet you, your wife and your son. I look forward to hear about trips in your new RS3. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,
Guan

Guan is the best! He got me an amazing deal on a Q7. The whole process was smooth, fast and easy. Highly recommend to anyone interested in an Audi.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for the review, It was really nice meeting you all. I really hope you guys enjoy your new Q7 with all of the cool features it has. please say thank you To Edward and Donna for me.
Best,
Guan

Texted Guan on Thursday about my interest in a p+ S4. Guan met with me Saturday and Sunday to get the car and deal I wanted. He (and Audi Santa Monica in general) were a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend Guan to anyone interested in an Audi in Socal (or willing to travel). Couldn’t recommend him more!

-Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for much for the review. It was really nice working with you. It was a pleasure doing business and it was really nice to meet you and Sarah. Keep winning those volleyball games. =)
Please feel free to reach out with any of your Audi needs.

Best,
Guan

Please keep to reviews only

Would like to thank Guan for his help with my new Q5. Guan was able to secure the options and color combo I was looking for the very next day. Took the train up from San Diego and everything was as promised and agreed to. Guan was responsive via text and phone the whole time. If anyone is looking for an Audi in SoCal definitely give him a call at Audi Beverly Hills. I also got to meet with @Samaudibh the GM who was also great. Will be recommending friends and family to Guan and Audi Beverly Hills.

1 Like