Audi USA MSDs to Reduce MF

Hi. I was just told by an Audi dealer that AUDI USA does NOT do MSDs to lower MF. Is this true?

Audi Financial Services offers lease programs and has a MSD program, not Audi USA.

4 Likes

Thank you for the information. Audi of Lafayette just told me that they do not. Moving on to another dealership! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Max MSDs is 10.

Some places for the eTron unicorns were offering 0.00128 with 9 MSDs and some with 10 (buy rate= 0.00173 without).

1 Like

It is 10 msd, 9 count toward rate reduction. If they only charge 9 and do 9 reductions it won’t fund and they will have to eat it or recontract.

2 Likes

One of my unicorns had 9 and I asked about that at the time of delivery. He said that AFS has funded all of his deals with 9. (AudiGirl at Audi Fremont is also offering with 9 MSDs).

The other had 10, but since it came from our resident Audi guru GM- that’s my understanding as well. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

They will get charged back or they internally adjusted it

1 Like

I am just so shocked that this particular dealership said they don’t do MSDs at all. I suppose they are not very motivated to sell. Also, only offered me $2k discount off Q5.

Thank you all for the input.

Yeah some dealers dont want to deal with it, risk of charge backs, getting the msd amount right, constantly having to adjust it if you add stuff in finance, etc. they are lazy

1 Like

Some finance managers and GM just don’t know. You can aak them to call Audi FS for guidance.

I remember when we put down MSD for a Lexus and the GM/FM wrote the number of MSD instead of the total amount. I told them it’s going to get rejected and next day, they told me to come back in to resign :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is just crazy to me!

audi oxnard in socal just called me back and adv they dont do msd on the etron

Simple enough… Go to a different dealer

yeah talking to others as well but they had one with the color i wanted :frowning:

I say this a lot, sometimes you need to shop the deal or the car.

I was also told by a dealer in south florida that Audi (as a whole) doesn’t do MSDs. Wasn’t just the dealership lol

Sorry bringing this up from the ashes but I just heard back from a dealer that Audi doesn’t offer MSD program. Is this true? Did something change again?

I did 10 on my Audi lease at the end of June.

Are you in New York?

Some dealers just really don’t like doing MSD. I’ve run into this with Audi more than most.

No this is TX dealer.