🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Yes, 42 mo is no problem.

Pro: Lower payment, but really not by much
Con: 3 1/2 years is a bit long for most people

Yes, we can ship to the west coast or anywhere in the US for that matter. One of my main Audi dealers lets me post trucking jobs directly onto the trucking board so it’s about $150-200 cheaper b/c I bypass the truck brokers who charge that amount. My other brands don’t let me do this. Recently shipped a car to VA from NJ for only $300.

Please contact me directly with all the info I request whenever you’re ready. I’m assuming you’re just perusing.

1 Like

Looking for a base model SQ5. Any chance you can post the specs on the $529/mo car on your sheet? Or maybe a few up to around $57.5k. Just want to see how it compares to some other quotes I’ve gotten.

Here are several of the lowest MSRP SQ5’s (there are more in neighboring states). Please PM me your name, zip, miles per year if you’d like a quote. We’re starting to get towards monthend so if one of these cars is not at one of my dealers, then it might be a bit difficult to move and will have to be pushed to Feb. Thanks!

MSRP Options Description Exterior Description Interior Description
$56545.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Convenience package Quantum Gray Black
$57050.0 21" 5-arm-polygon design wheels w/ summer tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Quantum Gray Black
$57445.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, Convenience package Daytona Gray pearl effect Black
$57990.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Daytona Gray pearl effect Rotor Gray
$57990.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Daytona Gray pearl effect Black
$57990.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Mythos Black metallic Black
$57990.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Mythos Black metallic Black
$58095.0 Panoramic sunroof, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Convenience package Mythos Black metallic Black
$61040.0 Inlays - Carbon Atlas, Bang & Olufsen sound system, Black optic plus package, 20" All-season tires, Premium Plus package Mythos Black metallic Black
$61395.0 Inlays - Carbon Atlas, Bang & Olufsen sound system, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Premium Plus package Mythos Black metallic Black
$61395.0 Inlays - Carbon Atlas, Bang & Olufsen sound system, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Premium Plus package Glacier White metallic Black
$61395.0 Inlays - Carbon Atlas, Bang & Olufsen sound system, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Premium Plus package Glacier White metallic Black
$61395.0 Inlays - Carbon Atlas, Bang & Olufsen sound system, 20" All-season tires, Privacy Trunk Cover, Audi Guard Wheel Lock , Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat, S Beams - 2 door, Premium Plus package Daytona Gray pearl effect Black

Let’s do this. Q5 blow out.

Q5 P with convenience and pano. $46945 MSRP.

Starting $441/mo + tax/bank/doc/reg and 6xMSD for 36/10k. AND 1st MO waived!

=======================
Base $44975 MSRP models starting at $419/mo + tax/bank/doc/reg and 6xMSD for 36/10k. AND 1st MO waived!

One of my dealers asked me to market this car. Should arrive in late Feb. Sold one recently at just below sticker so should be able to get this for 1-3% off. Better than nothing.

2021 RS 6 Avant 4A5RCA - $123,145 MSRP

0P6 - Sport exhaust, 5MK - Inlays - Carbon Atlas, 98A - Driver assistance package, 98B - Carbon package, 98E - Executive package, PC7 - Red Brake Calipers
T3T3 - Nardo Gray/AR - Black / Express Red stitching

Not actual pic, but should look very close to this.

3 Likes

Either I did something wrong or this leases horrific.

Dah would love an RS6 but not in nardo
 presume this car is far better as a buy than a lease?

Definitely more of a buy. Dealer just got an offer for $5k above msrp. Unfortunately, don’t think I can get it under sticker now.

Recently closed Q3 with Black Optic. Very sharp with the black rings/badges. Wasn’t a fan of the Turbo blue til I saw this spec. Thoughts?

=====================

Monthend is now here so if you need a deal by the end of the week, it’ll most likely have to be a direct in stock deal. Any trade/swaps will likely get pushed to next week and I’ll have to rerun the numbers with the Feb program, but most likely Feb will be status quo.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Your name please (let’s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

EMAIL: info@offstickerprice.com OR CALL/TEXT (201) 834-6654

2 Likes

Just wanted to give Sean a big shout out on the forum having just signed the paper on this fully loaded beauty yesterday. Sean has handled my multiple queries, texts and concerns over the past few weeks with true aplomb. I cannot recommend him enough. He’s courteous, super responsive and not once lost his cool with my many demands and changes. The deal he negotiated was well worth the broker fee - and as my first time using a broker, he has a repeat customer for as long as he can put up with me :wink:

For the purists out there, we installed the sports exhaust and it comes with every available option we could cram into it. I am salivating already as it’s being shipped from NJ so I won’t get it for a week or two but will post more pics when it arrives.

5 Likes

shout out to this guy for using the word aplomb. Only seen that one other time!

noun

1. self-confidence or assurance, especially when in a demanding situation.
3 Likes

That is one bad ass looking SQ5. Congrats!!!

Looking at SQ5 P+ in SoCal. MSRP ~$61,315 - there are so many in stock around me I might end up with a different one. 36 month, 10k/year. $0 down, 0 MSD.

I used the leashackr calc tool and got $702/month with tax (7.75%). Drive off $1,197. score 7.7 years. This is all assuming a 6.2% discount off MSRP so selling of $57,500. Residual is 63% and MF is .001 on the calc.

1. Are these inputs accurate for January lease figures on SQ5 P+
  2. What shoudl I look for in terms of selling price
  3. Are there any active incentives for SQ5 '21 that I missed?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. GME to the moon! Stonks only go up.

Hi. Not really sure how to respond b/c it doesn’t sound like you’re wanting to actually get a deal through me. Socal market is different. MF/RV should be same. Incentives can be different.

FYI, last time I checked pricing on SQ5’s in Socal vs. shipped from NJ, the NJ cars came out to very similar numbers. They weren’t discounting the SQ5’s as much so even with shipping cost, net/net was same. NJ, it’s much easier for me to get you the car you want b/c my dealers will trade. Socal, dealers aren’t trading right now b/c inventory is fairly tight.

Still some time left to get your 1st mo waived on 2021 SUV’s. Doing mostly directly deals and then on Tuesday we should be able to move cars easier again.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Your name please (let’s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

EMAIL: info@offstickerprice.com OR CALL/TEXT (201) 834-6654

WOW, that blue Q5 is freaking awesome. not ready yet, but do you have more coming? i’m about 2 mos out.

Apologies, that was a Q3 and not Q5. There are 3 in the region right now. 3 in transit from the factory (ETA prob Feb/March) and about 9 more slated for May-July arrival. Shoot me a PM when you’re about 3-4 weeks out and we’ll try to secure one if you want a Q3.

Q5 closest is Ultra Blue, but only available in the 55e and SQ5. Pops as well if you’ve got black optic with it.

any last minut a4 or a5 sb deals? hunting for a steal.

Please PM/Call/Text me what you’d like and I’ll try my best to get you the best deal possible.