šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Are any of these deals still available

Jan program ended yesterday and waiting on the Feb program to come out. Dealers usually get the program around 2pm and then I have to get a copy of it. I should have the numbers by tomorrow at the latest and have the spreadsheet updated by Thurs, but Feb should be pretty close to Jan.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

FEB Program is up. Some highlights:

LEASE CASH (MY21)
Loyalty Pull-Ahead (MY21) Added A8/A8 PHEV/S8
$500 on MY21 A4 Sedan/S4 Sedan
Was $2,500, Now $3,000 on MY21 A6 Sedan
Was $1,000, Now $1,500 on MY21 S6 Sedan
Was $3,000, Now $3,500 on MY21 A8 (55 TFSI)

MARKETING ALLOWANCE (MY20)
Was $3,500, Now $6,000 on MY20 e-tron Sportback

FEB NET/NET DEAL SUMMARY (how much better/worse is subjective of course and keep in mind that Audi changes the RV/MF so even if thereā€™s more/less incentives, it could be worse/better).
A3/S3 - better
A4/S4 - worse
A5/S5 - better
A6 - worse
A7 - better
eTron - MY21 similar, MY20 better
Q3 - similar
Q5/SQ5- similar
Q7 - similar

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

FOR AUDI LOYALTY
Pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (itā€™s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8

2 Likes

Just worked with Sean for 2 weeks and it was an absolute please. No games, full transparency and good communication. Sean did all the work, got us a deal better than can find myself elsewhere and I called every dealership.

Well worth the price. Even when factoring in Seans fee, we got a good deal

I did not use a dealer before and was skeptical, happy i found sean.

Feel free to message me if any questions on my experience, thanks

DM

1 Like

Any TTS deals? Donā€™t see them on your sheet.

Should be able to get you a TTS. I just donā€™t have it posted b/c youā€™re literally the first person whoā€™s asked me for one in over a year. Should be able to get you 4-6% off. No incentives on more specials models like the TTS.

For the general audience, Iā€™ve done some R8 and RS6 deals as well, but pricing is on a case by case basis.

Whenever youā€™re ready, please send me the following.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Whatā€™s is the current deal on Audi Q3 40 TFSI Prem (1st payment waived)

This is the cheapest Q3 I see available that we should be able to get. Itā€™s barebones, no options. I pull cars from all over the tristate so have access to lots of inventory. Hereā€™s what it would be with NJ taxes.

36/10k
12% off sticker plus $500 incremental lease cash (13.5% overall)
Monthly Payment: $344
Drive-Off: $3,216 (1st mo gets waived so net $2872 due at signing)

• First Month Payment: $344 (gets waived)
  • Down Payment: $0
  • Upfront Fees: $1,919 (bank/doc/reg)
  • Upfront Taxes: $953 (6.625% NJ taxes)

Are the Q5 55eā€™s really that close in price to the 45 TFSI? Doesnā€™t make sense to me.

1 Like

Audi is passing through the Federal Tax credit to lessee.

Yes, itā€™s possible b/c of the $6712 PHEV Fed tax credit . Depends on the MSRP really tho. I just quoted someone a loaded 45 TFSI P+ vs a moderately loaded 55e P+ and the 55e was cheaper by about $10/mo.

I think the real bonus is that the 55e is faster and itā€™s 0-60 of around 5.0 secs is between the 45 TFSI and SQ5. Thatā€™s pretty quick for a SUV (EVā€™s excluded). Only issue is there isnā€™t that much inventory available of them vs. the 45 TFSI.

2 Likes

I thought the federal rebate was $7500. Why is it only $6712?

Itā€™s different per model.

e-tron SUV (MY19/MY21) $7,500
e-tron Sportback (MY20/MY21) $7,500
A7 55 TFSI e (MY21) $6,712
A8 L 60 TFSI e (MY20/MY21) $6,795
Q5 55 TFSI e (MY20/MY21) $6,712

1 Like

Just went through and updated our sheet with the lowest MSRP carā€™s in the NE that we can do deals on. Had several calls today where people initially thought our sheet represented only the cars I had access to. Not the case at all. For every customer, I run a locate b/c I donā€™t want them to overpay for an option they donā€™t want and I want to give them as much selection as possible. I can access all Audi inventory and Iā€™ll just pull a car through my cheapest dealer to get you the best price.

As a gentle reminder, please provide the following when contacting us.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

============================================================================

Getting close to monthend. If you need a particular spec car, now is the time so we can trade to get the right car. My wholesale pricing is the same now as at the end of the month so thereā€™s no point in waiting til monthend.

I have an Audi S4 and looking to upgrade soon. Is there pull ahead on the S5? If so, how many months?

I know itā€™s hard to find in this thread, but I try to post loyalty info at the beginning of the month. Maybe Iā€™ll add it to the sheet for good measure. Here it is again. Unforunately A5/S5 doesnā€™t get it. Whenever youā€™re ready tho, give me 2-3 weeks and should be no problem getting you any S5 in the NE.

FOR AUDI LOYALTY
Pull ahead on these select models. No loyalty lease cash (itā€™s been gone since Oct)
MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8

Ugh, that blows big time. Any idea if loyalty lease cash will be back anytime soon? Or it is like looking into a crystal ball? :frowning:

Mirror mirror on the wall, whoā€™s got the best deals of them all?

Wish I knew when it was coming back, but seems like Audi is trying to pull in non-loyal customers so theyā€™re not giving much to loyal customers.

I should correct the pull ahead to include the S models for Q5, Q7, Q8.

MY20 A3/S3
MY21 A4/S4, A6/S6, A8/S8, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7/SQ7, Q8/SQ8

Monthend crunch time is here. Most deals will have to be direct (vs. moving cars around to my deepest discount dealer), but we just signed up another dealer who wants to work with us so that means more direct inventory deals.