Audi R8 Lease hackable? A lot of leftover 23's

So just a question there seems to be a large inventory of 140 plus leftover 2023 Audi R8 nationwide. That is alot for a limited production supercar and is reminiscent of what happened in 2017 with both the NSX and the Audi R8 with the crazy $1200 month leases. I know this is the last year but typically they don’t hold value well and are not 911s. They are also no longer quattro AWD.

Anyone tried to hack these? Maybe it is something worth trying and keeping an eye on.

2 Likes

This guy’s username checks out. I really hope you can hack from a Sorento and into a R8.

25 Likes

I also took notice of the significant remaining inventory. Not going to hold my breath but very interested to see if anyone can hack one.

Nope, scared for life to hack these

2 Likes

The killer here in CA would be insurance costs… hacked or not, that’s a lot of moolah…

1 Like

R8 insurance probably isn’t too bad tbh

Already did two of these in the past…2017 and 2019

16 Likes

10 Likes

never judge a book by its cover

11 Likes

@holeydonut post your R8 now blud

17 Likes

An R8 is definitely something that I would go real stupid for, with a hacked deal ofc. :drooling_face:

1 Like

@holeydonut cant even afford a Tesla he rides the bus

10 Likes

MF-er, you boomed me.

4 Likes

Insurance isn’t expensive on these. I pay about 672 for a 6 month premium or 112 a month with full coverage for one. these are some of the best sounding engines I’ve ever experienced.

11 Likes

Yeah… not terrible. At about $1250/6 mths here in NorCal.

R8 Group Buy going? sike lmao, highly doubt leasehacking one would be possible

Given that the car’s a v10 that’s already discontinued, it’s unlikely anyone will be hacking it. My dealer is over msrp on their 2023s.

1 Like

Just when you thought they were done.

Wonder if that was real demand or dealers ordering and sitting on inventory. Time will tell and with the mid engine corvettes etc a lot of comp at a lower price point.

It’s like the mini cooper… they’ll get their moneys worth for decades.