Audi Q4 Configurator is now live!

as a reminder to people building cars

*The total incentive amount for an eligible vehicle is $25 per mile of EPA-rated all-electric range, as determined by fueleconomy.gov up to $5,000 for vehicles with a MSRP under $45,000, or up to $2,000 for vehicles with a MSRP between $45,000 and $55,000. Vehicles with an electric range of over 200 miles are eligible for an incentive of up to $5,000, depending on vehicle MSRP. See the program Terms and Conditions for more information on incentive amounts.

So unfortuantely no one will get the full $5k, and you can’t spec it with sonos, or any of the cool tech if you want the $2k rebate.

1 Like

I removed the slow mode for now.

Car and driver says 241 for the 50 model. 2022 Audi Q4 e-tron EV Is Cheaper Than a Q5.

Epa rating is 241 miles, although wltp range and what people seem to be getting is higher, as compared to other vehicles that don’t actually get their epa rated range.

Is this for NJ? The proposal released today will decrease the size of rebate substantially for next year.

Yep, current program funds depleted, so those rules doesn’t matter anymore

This absolutely - for any of the state rebates you have to go with the pedestrian versions …

241 miles range sucks. That’ just too bad …

from talking to dealers, order banks don’t even open till late October most likely, so it will almost certainly miss the window needed to apply for the charge up rebate. meh.

has anyone posted the 2022 proposal for charge up?

Top View Camera isn’t included w/ prestige interesting…

Most of them are. There’s 4-5 suppliers (Alpine, Samsung/Harmon, Panasonic, Bose, Sony AFAIK) and the branded systems(Mcintosh/B&O/Bowers/Fender/Mark Levinson/Klipsch) are made by these suppliers. The car manufacturers basically demand some sort of branding for their top tier systems.

I thought it was a Buick/Cadillac love child before I saw the badge.

Yikes not even the ex-Audi rep and former S5 driver likes it.

Don’t forget about the A5 too. But not even a current Audi manager I talked to likes it.