***AUDI Exclusive VIP.-R- Program***

Working on cars, selling cars and stripping down cars for parts is not easy. Those returns are not that Impressive in my opinion but if it is to you and you have extra cash call me (626)383-4550.

@Ursus @chrishs2000

Isn’t this spam? Is this a car stripping forum?

2 Likes

What about handyman services?!

3 Likes

If you think a guaranteed 8.5% annual return is not that impressive, then me thinks you know nothing John Snow. You can’t compare business margins with guaranteed passive investment returns. Money making money is not the same as car stripping/selling. Please stop with your ignorance.

3 Likes

I put $2850 in MSDs on my Audi and it is saving me $1,200+ in payments, that’s an insanely awesome return on investment, like is usually the case with MSDs.

So let me get this straight you rented a car for 3yrs(Leased )you saved some money on the rate and now your a passive investor lol Your arguing about something I could care less about. For anyone genuinely considering MSD’s here the article on the topic.

*You’re 202020

1 Like

Lol you’re gonna be really successful one day :wink:

“Success is something you attract by the person you become ”
Jim Rohn

“Nobody likes a clown . . .”

—Stephen King

4 Likes

The expression is “I couldn’t care less”. As in I care so little about this thing that I couldn’t care less. Saying I could care less makes no sense.

1 Like

It still makes sense, but the opposite to what he intended to convey.

It’s also a thread on a forum, and not an article. But this dude has a tenuous relationship with facts and such. Accuracy <> his thing.

:bat:

Exactly. I meant it makes no sense in the context it was used.

Totally agree and usually wouldn’t have said anything but this guy…

Passive investors now English teachers lol Lets see what google says:)

I’ll send you a message

So were you writing or speaking?

You’re so argumentative, I don’t know why anyone but anyone would seek to make a deal with you on a ham sandwich, let alone a $50k purchase.

7 Likes

Because kid I’m cool with customers I know cars and the Audi product I earn people’s respect. Not only that I’m US ARMY Vet & future Wildland Fire Fighter Paramedic. These forums are very different than Tuner forums there’s a bunch of kids like you who just complain about things that don’t matter. Anyone who’s on your side I’m not interested in there business.

1 Like

First off, I’m not a kid or a tuner—just more stuff to add to the list of things about which you’re wrong.

Second, I don’t care one iota about former jobs you’ve had. Means nothing to me.

You’ve shown neither respect nor knowledge here.

11 Likes