***AUDI Exclusive VIP.-R- Program***

Audi.LHackDirector: you seem oblivious to the negative tone which almost all the members who are engaging you have had. Your deals are below par and your attitude isn’t helping your cause.

3 Likes

Let’s look at your S4 deal posted. Had to dig a bit, since your numbers posted don’t actually make sense (payment doesn’t match your sales price and incentives), but with some looking on edmunds for the proper incentives, rv/mf, I put together a calculator that looks close:

$471 a month, pre tax no MSDs

Putting down 9 MSDs reduces the payment to $439 a month, pre tax with $4500 in MSDs

This works out to a 8.817% annual rate of return.

I’m not sure why you would try to justify not using MSDs on a deal that’s at an MF of .00005 and then compare prices with max MSDs as max effective MSDs on that deal is 0, not 10.

I do agree that if you’re going to do a lease trade, MSDs can complicate the deal.

How does a deal with MSDs come out to be $1/mo more? If you believe that, that really explains your knowledge (or lack thereof) to me.

6 Likes

To have $4,500 held over 3yrs just to save $32 for me it doesn’t make sense but like I said it’s your money.

I agree it doesn’t make sense when you calculate MSDs on the calculator what should it be?

No need to get upset there just numbers there’s a lot more important things in the world than to argue about this. if anyone has a counter offer there welcome to contact me directly. I apologize if I offended anyone

I’ve lived in socal for 27 years and leased more than 30 cars for me and my family. All my deals were from out of State amd had the car shipped except for an Audi SQ5 from Ivan and Pasadena Audi.

I don’t know why more people don’t choose to shop outside their State and have the car shipped.

2 Likes

Obviously you are doing it wrong. Is the MF even .00005? At that rate, you can’t apply MSDs.

4 Likes

Hasn’t this been covered before? If you total your car, gap insurance would cover the difference and the lease ends. After that point you get your MSDs back?

1 Like

It actually is that low this month. OP just picked a terrible example to try and demonstrate a point, by exploiting an apparent bug in the calculator.

No one on LH is going to (I hope) do MSDs if the MF is already .00005. How is the OP making this so confusing?

Perhaps a fundamental lack of comprehension on their part? The only other feasible reason is bad-faith trolling.

:bat:

1 Like

I think it’s more a comprehension thing since he brought up if the car is totaled with MSDs. I shouldn’t know more about this stuff than a car salesman who regularly posts on LH.

1 Like

Wow this is some VIP program!

5 Likes

It’s $32/month…times 36 months is $1,152. If someone could guarantee me that the $4,500 I loan them would increase $1,152 in 36 months, I would jump on that.

1 Like

Lol Im a car guy call me (626)383-4550 I strip down cars for parts as well. And I also buy a couple used cars a year to flip them. I could make that for you easy.

New Audi LMS GT2 R8

Money must come real easy for someone as capable as you. What are you doing on here? I’d like to give you some money to bring me those huge returns!

1 Like

Working on cars, selling cars and stripping down cars for parts is not easy. Those returns are not that Impressive in my opinion but if it is to you and you have extra cash call me (626)383-4550.

@Ursus @chrishs2000

Isn’t this spam? Is this a car stripping forum?

2 Likes