Audi E-tron lease

buy rate is buy rate. You’re only going to reduce it with MSDs. If the dealer is marking it up, you can negotiate it back down to buy rate, but that’s it.

1 Like

My bad, I looked back at my calculator from earlier but I had done another conversion since yours.

I’m not 100% certain but nearly that Model X isn’t heavy enough for Section 179.

Audi doesn’t negotiate MF below the buy rate: that is what Audi sells the financing to the dealer at. They can mark up but never down.

Copy you. Thank you!

As mllc mentioned, buy rate is buy rate. You can use MSDs from there. New programs arrive tomorrow, perhaps the etron will be enhanced!

1 Like

Thank you Donny!

1 Like

I think you have more room…Its december!! I got 11.7% off of a 83560 MSRP. What state are you in?

Been working on a lease for a few weeks and was just told that AFS added 3k lease cash for December. Anyone seen buy rates for December yet?

Did the MF change? I don’t see anything on edmunds. That thing is a complete deal breaker for me.

Went to another dealer today for this vehicle.
The residual % really does tank the lease. MF is the same as the other dealer.
I am in CA

$10,500 lease cash on the etron. same MF .002 and residual 52% (10k/36) for premium plus

5 Likes

That bloodsucking MF makes this thing impossible to lease. We should all tweet to Audi USA that they are greedy savages.

It’s a brand new model/platform/technology: why should Audi discount the rent charge? They have to pay for Dieselgate too.

If you want a deal on MF, get an A4. If you want an etron, pay to play.

Hate the game, not the player. That’s what grandma always said.

1 Like

I get all of that but the problem is that they are really playing with the house’s money. Until very recently they didn’t offer much of a discount on the car, just playing with the RV and MF to squeeze every penny out of the federal credit money and then some.

They have only been at dealerships 6 months, and they haven’t been a bomb. What new product intro with a 70-90k MSRP is on fire sale after months?

I understand why you want it to be cheap, but it’s not last year’s tv the Friday before Superbowl. Maybe Audi will never have deals on them - who knows?

1 Like

It’s not about getting a huge discount off the MSRP. I’m really upset about the interest. Why not just have their normal MF, whatever they have on the Q5 or Q7. Still not the greatest but we can work with that. Right now you have to put 6K in MSDs and you are still paying about 3.5% interest

(last try)

What if…there is no “normal” money factor (it’s not BMW)?

What if .00020 is Audi FS actual MF buy rate (so their cost of capital plus their overhead, because offices on Ferdinand Porsche Dr in Virginia aren’t free), and any number you see LOWER than that is because they bought DOWN the rate?

You keep thinking the e-tron MF is marked UP, and I’m saying the other models whose MF rates are lower are being subvented by AudiFS to various degrees. Sure it’s more than it costs Audi to borrow from their lender, but it’s not usury - it’s the norm without any discounting.

I’m sorry the 6 month old e-tron isn’t discounted like a second year body style Q7 that’s been around for more than a decade. Try again in late 2020. :man_shrugging:t2:

Really depends on the market, these things are selling like hot cakes in CA, but can’t move in rural america/northeast.

Electric cars made by large auto manufacturers, where each dealer has to take a certain amount is hit/miss.

1 Like

Which might get the dealer to discount the sales price (not really because so few have been on lots long enough to incur floor plan), but that’s not the money factor. Sure if you pay less you pay rent on less, but he’s saying the rent is too damn high.

saw a M plate one yesterday, very good looking in person.

With the current rates in Europe they can probably borrow at sub 1%. If you didn’t like my Q5 or Q7 reference then look at the Q8. It’s a relatively hot car and it’s MF is about 2% lower. Coincidentally the difference between their average MF and the one for the etron equals right around 7500.