Audi E-tron lease deal check

Hi all, I’m resident of Texas and got quote for 2019 E-tron as like this.

RV 48% and MF .00198

All TTL included.

Can be better deal? Please check this.

Thank you!

How many dealers have you contacted? Auto Nation isn’t none for the greatest deals. $500 to tint two windows is pretty outrageous. Texas taxes don’t help either. I always say hunt for tax credits in Texas, although that might mean no electric

Texas is not the place where you want to lease high msrp vehicles …

That’s the only dealer that I contacted. Then buying with 0% will be better in TX?

I know it. But I’m looking for lease deal because of 7500 federal credit. There is no way to get full ev credit currently when I’m purchasing…

in that case, you need to find an Audi dealer who will do tax credits…

I wouldn’t buy any electric right now, technology changing too rapidly. 0% isn’t that great of a deal, rates are low right now, but again I wouldn’t finance this thing. At some point you have to ask yourself, is driving an electric worth a premium price, gas is cheap, especially in Texas. Personally I’ll only lease an electric if it’s significantly cheaper than a gas equivalent vehicle, payment + gas savings = $200 plus savings a month.

Unless you can find a Texas dealer with a tax credit available, then the Etron may not be the way to go.

If you need to make the deal at this dealer (which does not seem that good anyways), then look for more discount and getting rid of the Window Tint.

:point_up_2: What they said. The range is abysmal on the Etron (200ish miles per charge, I believe).

Thank you all advises! I will research more

You can do much better with Costco employee pricing and Audi Loyalty if you can work that out. This lease should be in the 600’s with no money DAS.

As for the “I wouldn’t do electric right now comments”, I believe this decision is based on your personal driving needs. The 200 range of the e-tron works great for me and my commute (I charge about every three days). I lease mine so when the technology changes in a couple of years I will get another. I have had many high performance cars (Porsche’s, BMW, Audi, MB) and this by far is the best driving, most comfortable vehicle I have owned. My wife has a 2019 Porsche Macan but for some reason my e-tron is gone on the weekend when she needs to go somewhere. With the current e-tron deals ($500’s for a one pay lease) this vehicle is an absolute steal if you can work within the range restrictions.

1 Like

‘This lease should be in the 600’s with no money DAS.’ it would works in prestige as well?

Yes, I am at $21,600 on a one pay all in on an $84K Prestige. 36 months, 12k, 6.75 tax. Normal lease with 10K will be about $680 with $0 DAS.

No cheap luxury electrics to be had, but I’ll enjoy my pleb mobile Bolt to drive my 12000 miles/yr commute.

SignMD, how are you getting to $680 a month on a prestige Etron? I know of the Costco 10%, 7.5k lease cash, 2k loyalty but what else am I missing?

Plus dealer discount of $12,000 and $7,500 federal tax credit…net cap cost is under $50k. I suggest a one pay lease or MSDs to get net monthly lease even lower than $680.

Do not sign until we see how the guy who claims to have hacked an etron for under 400 did it!!

That’s with 7500 miles and on a low MSRP Premium Plus. Net’s to about the same with 12K miles.

1 Like

Yes I’m waiting on it!

Happy wife, happy life. You are the true Dr of leases.