Audi E-tron lease deal check

Is the dealer discount of $12000 same as Costco 10% discount or would that be separate discounts?

So for this Etron there is $7500 lease cash, $7500 market allowance, and 10% Costco discount. I have no loyalty so no $2K. Are you saying we can get extra discount on top of these 3 discounts that I qualify for?

So on a MSRP of $75000 there should be a minimum of $22,500 discount right off the bat correct?

The additional discount from Costco (Audi Employee Pricing) depends on the dealer and their discount. So yes, you should get an additional discount. The 12K discount I mentioned is on a Prestige, there is a 2K additional Audi incentive compared to the Premium Plus. Regardless, your Cap Cost should be around 50K without Loyalty. The national lease offer has a Cap Cost of about $52K

You got a great deal then. The manager on the quote said no more room for $7-8k down…

The Audi incentives seem to vary regionally. I don’t think the NE Audi incentive is based off a 50k cap cost.

Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $76,695 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $52,790.

The suggested dealer contribution is negotiable. This does not include Audi Loyalty.