Audi Care Discussion Thread

Audi’s website states that Audi Care: “May not be canceled and is non-refundable.” There is a footnote that states: “Applicable in all states except California. In California, please see your Audi dealer for details.” 2020+ Audi Models > Audi Care | Service & Parts | Audi USA > Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more

So if you are not in California, then no Audi Care refund for you.

I called AFS and they said they only handle FS transactions, is this true or I got a crackhead rep

no one at audi really seems to know anything about it - AFS told me to call AoA and they are clueless as well lmao

1 Like

we need some HELP haha

okay Audi of America finally got back to me

Audi Care is not eligible for a return/cancelation after 30 days of signing the contract

for datapoint this is a Texas signed contract and registered

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, not sure what your contract states but maybe you can keep fighting since my contract stated it was refundable after 30 days.

FYI just received my Audi Care refund via check in the mail. I am in NY and did a OnePay.

who did you call? please share contact info.

MUST LOWER TCO :zombie:

Yeah man, the $500 GC + $899 refund really helped with total cost. I called Audi of America Customer Experience Center (800) 822-2834

What does your contract state? Does it have a breakdown of cancel refund amount?

ill have to check but will call AoA to try again

I have that same paperwork too, but the page before it notes: “Audi Car cannot be canceled and are non-refundable. No refund will be given if the lease is terminated early or if the lease term is less than the coverage period.”

I know you did one-payment but are you 12 or 24mos? Maybe 24mos, which why you were able to get the refund?

Do you have a contact, and how did you get a $500 gift card too for the cable recall? They said no comp for me

Maybe just call the same people and try. I got my car 2 months ago but I’ll try anyway for refund… worst case is they say no and i waste 5 min of my life. Best case i get 90% back and lease is a bit better for numbers. Granted i plan on driving about 5k over miles. I’m a run this bisch into the ground. Wife already spent the $500 gift card

1 Like

Hey, that’s weird that your contract states that. I did a 12 month lease. To provide additional insight, I am based in NYC and I purchased the car in Maryland, due to the fact that it was the last week of February and there were no more GTs left in the Tri-state area.

On my Audi Care contact it lists both my registered address and the dealer address in Maryland. I was debating on keeping Audi Care since I planned on extending past the initial 12 months. After I spoke with Audi and confirmed the lease amount to extend jumps to $3,000 per month (since we already amortized the rebates over 12 months) there is no way I will extend.

Regarding the gift card, when did you start your lease? If I remember correctly there GC applies to any leases started after Jan 1 2024. Did you speak with Audi Customer Experience directly?

1 Like