Audi A8L 2019 Lease

The ultimate point is that Audi’s in general have shit residuals which make them very hard to lease.

you can get a cpo but the 2019 has been entirely redesigned and makes any before 2018 look dated.

Actually kind of baffling to me how someone who doesn’t even seem to be able to understand the basics of how a car sale works has this kind of money to throw around. Unless it’s inherited…

@nextlevelautobrokers not sure if they will let me drive off with 0 down. how do i negotiate such a deal.

Where at? And where did you post?

Hi @patorioto one has to start somewhere? I had a friend who I depended on but I guess… rest is history.

So, help me out, I am learning.

@moodyhank where and which dealer? I am interested.

Better question, are the changes with the premium?

Ok, well in this case it’s probably a much better financial decision to get a certified pre-owned A8 that is one or two years old. It will have already depreciated enough that you’re taking less of a hit.

When you lease you’re essentially paying for the depreciation and these things depreciate a lot, quickly.

Also putting $15k down on a lease is absolutely not a good idea at any time ever. You need to keep in mind that say you drive the car away after signing and are hit by someone and your car totaled, this $15k is not coming back to you. The insurance pays out the bank for the value of the car and you are out your money.

This deal you posted is horrible and they likely can sense you have no idea what you’re doing.

I have just sent you a PM.

1 Like

the ls500 is a much better car then the pos a8 and jaguar even the bmw 7 series, so i dont know what you mean by “to some extent”

Go lease a 750il xdrive for about 15k less

It’s an opinion. I’ve just come out of an RC F lease, so I’m not a Lexus hater, but I’m not a big fan of the LS 500.

Where is your dealer located? PM me.

Just sent you a PM

The LS is a very good car. Definitely worth considering.

You may be eligible for the following incentives:

$5k Cash
$3k Conquest
$5k from Morgan Stanley Reserved

@Dany1122 they aren’t discounting them much before invoice though. Only discounted 6.8% on a 2018 with 4,000+ miles.

Any tips?

What’s the Morgan Stanley rebate?

1 Like

Im working for Audi as a sales. you are not getting rip of nor getting deal