AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Say hello and thanks to your dad. You’re a great team!!!

I had a very bad experience with him.
Before I started the process I made sure with him that I do not need to have a license in order to take out a lease on my name.

He guaranteed me it should not be any issues. We orderd the car 4 Weeks later he sends me a text the car is ready. I went to the dealer to pick up the car.
dealer tells me oh I’m sorry but you cannot take out at lease on someone’s name that doesn’t have license. Which I double and triple checked with Mike before!! And when I tried calling him after of course he didn’t pick up he was too busy to pick up my phone calls he said I can only text. I hope no one goes through that experience that I had!

Thanks for your review. I only took your deal on because I was assured by the dealer that it could roll. I have it in writing. However, if the dealer would not get funded by bmwfs as your wife doesn’t have a license and you’re not creditworthy, there’s nothing i could do. I suggested that you try to use your credit to be approved for the vehicle. You seemed to pass on it.

I didn’t take your call, since i mentioned to you that i don’t take calls during the work day, and you’re no exception to that. The call would have been a waste of both of our times. There was nothing that I could say or do that would have enabled you to take possession of this car.

So while i understand your frustration, it seems to me that your real issue is with bmwfs, the dmv, or experian, not me. The one thing you should actually be thankful for is that you didn’t take a car with 22 inch summer tires, which you ordered without even knowing. Based on our conversations, you had absolutely no idea that they were summers and in the hour-long conversation at 930pm that we had the night before your delivery, you seemed to want discounted wheel and tire coverage, with no attention to detail about the actual tires. As I’m sure you know, driving in wintertime in our region on summer tires is actually extremely dangerous and could cause someone to lose control of a car. Had you taken the car, I’m sure there would have been lots of follow-up about how to get the dealer to replace them with all-seasons free of charge.

2 Likes

I just wrapped up my second lease in two years with Michael, and it was another great experience. I contacted him early in the month, looking to pull ahead into a Volvo XC60. We considered several cars, and put an application on one to take delivery after Christmas. The delivery and lease signing was smooth and easy, as was the turn-in of my current Volvo.

I would also point out that I spent time carefully looking at the Volvo deals from several LH brokers. For each of the models we considered, Michael’s pricing was as good or better, especially when you factor in that you don’t need to bring $400-$600 to cover a broker fee.

I have two other leases ending later this year, and I have no doubt I’ll be doing business with Michael again.

1 Like

Thanks, Grant. Great to see you again and look forward to seeing you next year. Happy and healthy 2021 to you and the entire family!

Our experience working with Mike was wonderful. He was always available for our questions, and guided us through the entire buyer process. The car was ready in minimal time, and the pick up process was safe & no hassles. Thank you Mike for being helpful in getting us our new car.

Mike is really patience with my request on S60. I was able to get a new car from him and the leasing process is hassle free. Sign and drive took less than 30 min. I definitely will use his service when my QX60 lease expire!

1 Like

Thanks for your patience and drive in good health!

Thanks and enjoy your s60!

Great experience working with Mike. Extremely efficient, super knowledgable, and made the overall leasing experience pleasant. Took less than 20 minutes to complete all needed paperwork and drive off the lot (some minor communication and a few prep items were taken care of electronically in advance). Pricing was also very good and the car is awesome!

1 Like

Beautiful car. Drive in very good health.

There’s a reason why @aronchi (Mike) has so many good reviews - he deserves them! I got back from the Volvo dealership today after leasing a 2021 Volvo XC60 (pics coming soon). Mike was quick, responsive, professional, and knowledgeable.

The details - a lot of car deals require communication and often require back-and-forth with questions and answers. This was no exception. I probably sent Mike at least 2 dozen emails and had several phone conversations with him. He replied to every message and also replied quickly. His responses were always professional. His knowledge of the vehicle was exemplary. He took the time to demonstrate the various features of the XC60 to both me and my wife. He knows his stuff.

On top of all of that, his prices are incredible. I will definitely be a repeat customer and will share my experience with those I know.

Mike is the man! @aronchi was an absolute pleasure to work with to get myself into a Nissan Leaf. The deal was absolutely insane, and Mike’s professionalism shined the whole way through as he made the entire process worry-free and clear as day. He’s also super knowledgeable about the car business and didn’t hesitate to answer any of my questions. I couldn’t have asked for more than that, yet Mike went above and beyond by delivering the car himself to a local dealer to save me the time and hassle of driving to the original dealer. He was certainly under no obligation do that, but it made me feel taken care of and I can’t thank him enough.

Aside from excelling at his craft as a broker, Mike is also a great guy with whom it’s easy to strike up a conversation. Meeting him and his dad at delivery was genuinely enjoyable and made the whole experience feel a lot less transactional. I won’t pass up the opportunity to work with Mike again, and I look forward to recommending him to friends and family!

Love the pine gray, ken. Drive in good health!

It was my pleasure taking your leaf up to 95 mph!

3 Likes

I been leasing for years through leasing brokers here in NY. Michael posted a ‘too good to be true” deal on the Nissan Leaf here on LH. I contacted him, he helped me with using the LH calculator, and it was in fact what he had advertised. He’s very responsive, patient, honest! In fact, I’m also looking to lease a luxury vehicle and he was honest and told me to wait a few months for that particular make and model for a better deal. I will definitely do business with him again. Delivery took about 20 minutes- signed the papers with Michael’s dad, and then he explained the basics of the car. In fact, he left and then came back to remind me to turn on the headlights as I was still on daytime running lights. :joy::joy: Super helpful.

Want to leave a very positive review of Aronchi, worked with him this past week on an XC60, and then added on a S60 and picked up both last night in NJ. 2 deals, both A-Plan, loyalty crossing from one to the other, and so on and Mike was awesome and easy to work with and gave great advice along the way. I haven’t built out the LH calcs but Mike said the S60 was a 11+ LH score. I think the XC60 will be in the 8’s or 9’s. I recommend working with Mike very highly!

1 Like

Thanks to @aronchi for this incredible $41/mo Leaf deal and smooth process. I had the grad rebate in lieu of VPP. Walked into the dealership and was out in about 15 minutes. People keep texting me asking me how I got this deal. :sweat_smile:

Thanks again!

8 Likes

great experience with @aronchi last night on the Leaf SV. I got the same color.

1 Like

Had awesome experience dealing with Aronchi regarding Acura MDX Tech

, Very quick to respond, I highly recommend.

1 Like